• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Temporary inventory for building

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

From time to time you expand your city and sometimes your new building or new upgrade need more space, so you must reorganize you placement of current building. And sometimes you have enought space for move building and sometimes not. And this is problem, so i am able to place it, but for place i need move 2 other building, if i move this building i earn place for my new building and after i place new one a cen move the other one on new place but sometimes i am not able to move. So from time to time i must sell my building, after i am able to move my old one and after i must build it from begin and it is stupid. Temporary inventory it would help us. Sou you can put your building into it, reorganize your city and after take away from it. I hope you know what i mean. Sry for my english ;) i am not native speaker

DeletedUser

I get what you mean Kruel was thinking about that myself.
But I think it is good the way it is because you really have to think about a good strategy to handle your space without selling important buildings.
I like to think about my next steps ahead of the time before I get the next city expansion. Kind of makes things more interesting.
What I would prefer though is to have this kind of option for buildings you bought with diamonds. (At the moment culture buildings)
I believe that would be appropriate.

DeletedUser43

The idea of an inventory for buildings has already been proposed here (click). Please continue to improve the idea in the referred thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.