• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Quest 'The Celebrations'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Required: Solve at least 6 quests
Rewards: 100 of each level 2 good
Declineable: NO

Issue:
resolved already 8 or 9 quests and still remains in 2 quests solved, no more progress ...
  • if there are to solve 6 quests of the no-declineable series, game would be over here
  • if there is a bug with not counting more than 2 quests but asking for 6, the bug should be fixed
  • if there should be solved 6 DIFFERENT quests, the word 'different' is missing

Marindor

Hi Extranjero,

Thank you for your report. I have looked into this matter for you and this is what happened: The quest requires you to "solve" other quests. Since the moment you accepted this quest, you have solved/finished 2 other quests and all of the rest, you have aborted. Aborted quests do not count as "solved" quests, so actually this is not a bug, but works just fine. Therefore, I'll set this topic to "Not a Bug".

Because we respect our player's privacy, we don't want to go too deep into personal situations/issues on the forum. Should you have any more specific questions on this matter for you, please send us a support ticket so we can help you 1-on-1. As this is not a general bug, I'll lock this topic now.

http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/quest-the-celebrations-the-second.1239/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.