• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Quest Gain "x" coins/supplies/goods - Exploit

Marindor

Hi Eladamri,

Thank you for reporting. As we are not able to reproduce this ourselves, is there anyone else who encouters this as well? And Eladamri: Could you please give us the specific Quest Title?

DeletedUser317

List of the quest:
Stockpile Supplies: Gain 100/100/100 Crystal/Scrools/Silk - Reward 10000/3500 coins/suplies
High Demand : Gain 500 Scrools - Reward 50/50 Crystals/Silk
Delicate Scrools: Gain 200 scrools place 3 trade offers - reward 10000/300 coins/suplies
Goods are the key to everything: Gain 600 godos - reward 30000/1500 coins/suplies
Supplies supply security: gain: 2000 suplies - reward: 45000 coins
Taxes: gain 50000 coins - reward 4500 supplies

DeletedUser580

The quest: "Gorgeous Pennants, Please!" does not work right now. I produced some gorgeous pennant but had no quest success. I started the production some days after the patch. So its still not working.

Marindor

Thank you Eladamri! No, the names of the quests are fine!

@Thuncal We indeed noticed that for this quest is hasn't been fixed and we forwarded it to our developers. Thanks for reporting!

Marindor

OK, we were able to reproduce this now ourselves. Thanks again Eladamri. I'll put this thread on "Duplicate" now and reopend the other one you linked to in your first post here. It will be investigated by our developers again.

Last edited: