• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Graphic Error

DeletedUser751

The Blue Flowers, located behind the Planks Manufactory, are sometimes showing up in front (see screenshot)

This graphic error is alternating with the correct and the incorrect display. I could not yet determine what causes the error showing up (or let it disappear).

2015-03-08_09-28-06.png

Marindor

Hi Defcon6,

Thank you for reporting this. Have you checked if there is any difference between "normal" screen mode and "full screen" mode?

DeletedUser751

Hi Marindor,

I just checked it: no, it makes no difference.

By the way: it also makes no difference, using Chrome or Internet Explorer: the issue is showing up in both browsers.

Marindor

Okay, thank you very much for trying. I'll set this thread to confirmed now, since the screenshot shows clearly that there is a graphical issue here and we'll pass it to our developers!

DeletedUser751

I made also a small video capture of it. It's an mp4 file, but I'm not able to upload it here (file not allowed). If you would like to get it, just let me know how I can send it to you.

Marindor

No need, it seems now that this is a confirmed issue that will not be fixed in the foreseeable future, since it's only a minor graphical issue and priority lies on bigger bugs/issues now. Please follow this topic if you want to be kept updates on any changes. Thanks again for reporting, I'll make this thread a "duplicate". :)