• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Cannot access World Map

DeletedUser503

The World Map does not load. Clicking on World Map icon brings up the
Eagle but loading bar does nothing at all. I have waited a long time, and
have tried multiple times with a re-log in , clearing cache, re-opening browser.
Please advise.

DeletedUser628

Thank you MustangK for reporting this to us. Please try loading the game in an incognito/private browsing mode and see if that makes a change. Instructions can be found at this link.

If that doesn't work please provide us with some more details, mainly the following:

Operating System:
Browser and Version:
Flash Version:
Screen Resolution:

DeletedUser503

Thank you for checking. After closing browser 3 times and clearing cache 3 times,
it appears to be working again. Thank you for your very prompt reply! You guys
are great!

hulk2258

I had the same problem with the latest version of Chrome, so i load the game with Firefox and there was no problem.
Turning back to "normal" Chrome, it wasn't possible to open world map, but possible with a "private" Chrome as says Darkstar...

DeletedUser628

Can either one of you, or anyone else who had this issue, see if you're still experiencing this now that the game update took place?

DeletedUser967

Sometimes after defeat the province or some battle after clicking World Map it's load but I can't move the map, enter to neighbors and other provinces.
Reload browser helps.

DeletedUser

yup i have more trouble loading than before...but 3 times charm Works Perfect :D

DeletedUser

Hi! I can not access the world map, and for many days . I can not play!!!! :(

DeletedUser628

Hi Ixchel, apologies for the late reply. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or entering the game in incognito mode? If neither of the two helped you, can you please provide us with some more information.

Browser + Version:
Flash Player Version:
Operating System:
Screen Resolution:

Additionally, anyone else who is experiencing this, are you doing anything particular before experiencing this issue? For example before attempting to visit the map do you collect/setup productions or do you do any other action? Thank you for any additional information.

We have not been able to reproduce this issue. If you encounter it, please fill in the bug report template and post it in this thread. Thanks!

Until we have more information, we are forced to mark this as 'cannot reproduce' for now.