• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4847] Broken Quest: "Superior Workshops"

DeletedUser522

I have 8 Workshops already at Level 10. Why applies this task is not fulfilled?

screen.jpg

Marindor

Hi PeVy,

Thank you for reporting this. Just to figure out if it's a broken quest or a mistake in the text: Could you please try upgrading 2 workshops that are already lvl 5 or higher and let us know if this solved the quest?

DeletedUser522

Hi PeVy,

Thank you for reporting this. Just to figure out if it's a broken quest or a mistake in the text: Could you please try upgrading 2 workshops that are already lvl 5 or higher and let us know if this solved the quest?

Through your answer, I think we have found the error.
But unfortunately I can not test.
I need about 130 Knowledge Points to the Resarch for unlock the next level. (Superior workshops).

So I think there is more like a text error. Should probably be level 11 and no level 5

Marindor

Thank you for that PeVy, we'll investigate this further!

Should any other player encounter this issue: Please let us know! :)

DeletedUser

Same issue for me ...I have 5 workshops at level 8 but this quest is asking me to have 2 Level 5 workshops and still not auto-completing ...

Superior workshops.jpg

but i mainly think its a Text - error as the Quest is named as Superior Workshops and it becomes superior workshop after level 8 for an Elf like me ... Or is it asking us to build 2 new workshops and level it up till 5:eek: because the old elf's saying "Lets build new workshops" as a last line :eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser

I´ve level up a Level 6 Workshop to Level 7.... the 2. today... Quest complett

DeletedUser

Hi guys,
Is this problem indeed resolved for everybody now?

NO, NO, NO, a resounding NO !!!!
I'm still experiencing issues with the quest, i can't complete it, i've sent a ticket. Since it's an "Unabortable" quest it needs to be removed. I'm posting two screen shots before and after completion of the workshop upgrades from level 8 to level 9.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

DeletedUser

NO, NO, NO, a resounding NO !!!!
I'm still experiencing issues with the quest, i can't complete it, i've sent a ticket. Since it's an "Unabortable" quest it needs to be removed. I'm posting two screen shots before and after completion of the workshop upgrades from level 8 to level 9.

FOLLOW UP: I was just informed by staff that a Superior Workshop begins at level 11 and runs through level 15. Since i had already completed the tech i couldn't retrieve that info from the research screen, i'd have to go to the Wiki, which no one should have to do. For simplicity this info. needs to be provided within the quest. I suggest making the 'completion bar' shorter in length, and extending the length of the text. No one should have to look outside the quest for info on how to complete it. Common sense !!!

Preator

There is still something wrong with this quest. The requirement for the quest seems to have changed since it doesn't say "Have 2 Level 5 Workshops" anymore. Instead, it says "Upgrade 2 Workshops that are at least Level 5".

1mE0Jr2.png

(Maybe two different quests with the same name? I don't know. If that is the case, this post deserves its own thread i believe.)

This is a repeatable quest and I tried to complete it 4 times.
1. Attempt: Upgraded 2 Level 5 Workshops to Level 6 .... Result: Quest completed
2. Attempt: Upgraded 2 Level 6 Workshops to Level 7 .... Result: Quest not completed
3. Attempt: Upgraded 2 Level 5 Workshops to Level 6 .... Result: Quest completed
4. Attempt: Upgraded 2 Level 7 Workshops to Level 8 .... Result: Quest not completed

Based on this information, the quest seems to me working like "Upgrade 2 Workshops that are exactly Level 5" instead of "Upgrade 2 Workshops that are at least Level 5". This theory needs some more testing though. Still, worth to look at, i guess.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1166

I have got the same quest. have, however, for a long time(long ago) mine 10 workshops on level 8. quest it is not finished :(

( sorry. make with translater) :mad: