• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. ThaMartin

World Map Aid-button on World Map

When you get further into the game and your discovered World Map expands, you get more and more neighbours to give daily help. Scrolling the World Map, entering their cities, helping etc costs a lot of time and is not very exciting. That's why I'd suggest and "Aid"-button on the World Map...
  2. ThaMartin

Implemented [New Feature] Something to do with Knowledge Points

It happens a lot that because of the (maybe too?) high prices in marble/wood/iron to complete researches, we are stuck with the Knowledge Points and have no other use for them. I think it would be a good idea to have something like the Great Buildings in FOE, where you can donate them in cities...
  3. ThaMartin

Fixed Quest "Research Improved Scouts"

There's a quest saying "Research IMPROVED Scouts" while in the research tree, it's called ADVANCED Scouts.
  4. ThaMartin

Cannot reproduce Internal error when starting fight

I just got an internal error as soon as I started a fight and the game automatically reloaded. When reloaded, a pack of my sword dancers (12) was lost.
  5. ThaMartin

ThaMartin's here!

Hi guys! Just management to get into the Beta. MAN... Waiting felt like years, but glad to finally have started! My name is Martin and I'm from the Netherlands, 29 years of age. Liked FOE already and this seems like a great game to me. Love the Fantasy genre so this would be the place to be...