• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Zzz over Barracks

DeletedUser43

If I understand you correctly, the title of the thread should be "Zzz over barracks".
I agree with this idea. :) Currently, I'm sometimes forgetting my barracks. I only see that I forgot to create the units when I need them... it's always very disappointing.

DeletedUser231

Excellent idea....Fits perfectly with the other buildings...I also forget to make troops...

+2...well thought out.

DeletedUser

Mind when the barracks are building troops they are fighting outside and if nothing is building they are not.
I like that reminder better then all those Zzzz everywhere seems more natural. (My oppinion)

DeletedUser

If I understand you correctly, the title of the thread should be "Zzz over barracks".

Ops my bad. :oops:

Yes the title should say barracks.

Mind when the barracks are building troops they are fighting outside and if nothing is building they are not.
I like that reminder better then all those Zzzz everywhere seems more natural. (My oppinion)

This is true. However when you turn off animations this does not help.

DeletedUser

This is true. However when you turn off animations this does not help.

I just turned animations off to see for myself, I get your point.
Still the Zzz and helping hand animations appear when it is turned off so why don´t the troops outside the barrack?
When someone prefers to turn the animations off they could just be there without any movement/fighting simulation.

DeletedUser

What would be nice since there are 3-5 slots available for production is that you can see when the first slot is finished.
Or an slot overview somewhere maybe hidden on the sidebar where you can open a detailed information and you get a quickinfo.

DeletedUser336

cybershen if I am reading your request correctly you can find what you are looking for in the Builders Hut. It shows what you are building and how much time is left

as for the barracks yep a zzz over top when not producing would be nice but not necessary as I just look for the dancing swords fighters.

DeletedUser

i love the idea, i always forget to look if i can train new troops.