• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Zzz over Barracks

DeletedUser651

I would prefer the zzz over the barracks when all the slots are free and the whole barracks are "sleeping". I feel it wouldn't be too intrusive that way nor too annoying, but it would be a handy reminder. Just as I think there are too many reminders with the coins and I wish they only showed up when the houses are full.

DeletedUser

I could live with either option @Lauwi . As long as we have a reminder of some kind I will be happy.

DeletedUser

it graphics are on in village , you can see armies training...so i dont see a need for an extra warning? but would like to have the ability to keep training without having to constantly fill slots

DeletedUser651

Elvenmurph, I think it depends on your eyesight, the resolution and size screen you have. Also, I think, and this is just for me, but when the guys are fighting all day long, I tend to tune them out. The zzz pops up for me because as soon as I see one, I take some kind of action.

DeletedUser

well then i dont think you would see the Zzz's either?
Actually you would see the Zzs. When you disable graphics not all graphics are disabled. This is really at the heart of my point when I started this thread. It seams to me to be unfair to have a reminder (the dancing warriors) for those who don't disable graphics but not for those who do.

DeletedUser

I think maybe a better idea would to be able to just have a way to run training for 24 hours, select the troops and it just continuously runs ...I hate waiting for troops to train, and its a major downfall that when sleeping those slots empty and wont get filled until i am able to get online.

DeletedUser

I like medium that suggestion.
We can already see when no one fights in the barracks but Zzz be more visible ;)

DeletedUser43

This idea has been implemented with update 0.16:
When your barracks are not busy training troops, they will now show that they are idle, similar to Workshops and Manufactories.
Here are two screenshots of the feature:
cmt9DBc.png

JBTKr9f.png

Last edited by a moderator: