• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Zzz over Barracks

DeletedUser

I would like a better training animation for humans. Why do elves get the fighting people and humans a parading paladin?

DeletedUser651

Oh no! Just realized my troops weren't training again. I keep hoping this idea will be implemented!!

DeletedUser

I want a button to deactivate the zzz over barracks in case it's going to be implemented. And why would anyone want to turn of animations?

DeletedUser503

Since so many people would really like this implemented, I will say yes, please allow
it to be there, as a helpful reminder. I usually look for my active sword fighters to
see if there are still troops training, but then , that will be active even when you
are down to only 1 squad left to finish, when I could have had the other slots
already started, but since the sword fighters were there, I didnt check. So I like
the idea of the ZZZ's but please put them there, as soon as there is an empty slot
available
, not when all the slots are empty. I think that would be the most
productive way of reminding us . :D

DeletedUser

I think this is a great idea I am constantly forgetting to start training troops

DeletedUser

Since so many people would really like this implemented, I will say yes, please allow
it to be there, as a helpful reminder. I usually look for my active sword fighters to
see if there are still troops training, but then , that will be active even when you
are down to only 1 squad left to finish, when I could have had the other slots
already started, but since the sword fighters were there, I didnt check. So I like
the idea of the ZZZ's but please put them there, as soon as there is an empty slot
available
, not when all the slots are empty. I think that would be the most
productive way of reminding us . :D
A floating number to indicate remaining free slots would be pretty cool(as an emblem on a shield maybe to make it more graphically appealing)...

DeletedUser43

A question to all readers: Would you prefer to see an icon when all slots are free or when just one slot is free? And, if you would like to see an icon when just one slot is free, would you like to see the number of the remaining free slots as AaronarTheElfy has suggested in the post above this one?

DeletedUser

Can you please implement a special button for barracks. I will go with whatever you guys want if I don't have to see it.

DeletedUser

Or a time frame for barracks, I know it would be nice to keep producing armies while I sleep .. where as I am not able to get all goods needed for trading, maybe a way to keep the armies training without keep going back to fill spots? not sure if I am explaining it clearly....sorry