• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Wrong Unit count shown

DeletedUser778

Game version: v1.83-(bc07bc3) (2019-06-19 21:11)
HTML5 Yes/No: no
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: FF 67.0.3 (64-Bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.192
Operating System: Win 7 64 Bit
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: LordB
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 1/5

Current situation:
The remaining units are sometimes shown wrong on the Battlefield

Expected situation:
The right amount should be shown

Reproduction Steps
1. Do some fighting?!

2019-06-20 19_20_33-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
this bug is here from the begining of the game, and its lag on your side, most likely you had opened more tabs in your browser and graphics just didnt updated properly because of that, next time you hit that enemy the amount will update to correct number

Heymrdiedier

this bug is here from the begining of the game, and its lag on your side, most likely you had opened more tabs in your browser and graphics just didnt updated properly because of that, next time you hit that enemy the amount will update to correct number
indeed, ive encountered this many times in the past aswell.
this doesnt make it not a bug tho, but it never gets fixed because noone ever manages to reproduce it :)

DeletedUser2690

I have gone through the steps in several provinces, using Firefox and Flashplayer. I cannot reproduce. Perhaps the difference is the operating system. I run Windows 10. I also have three Google Sheets open, two Chrome tabs and Firefox. I have asked others if they run Windows 7. Perhaps there will be some luck there.

Dony

King of Bugs
you need a bad internet connexion to reproduce this ;)
not really, but you need other flash based applications running, like youtube, twitch, live server elvenar etc or using 2 monitors and running flash on both
another way is to have 200+ chain messages and whenever someone send another reply your game just lags a bit while receiving that message and that can cause this aswell

DeletedUser2690

I'm going to label cannot reproduce. I don't think I, or any other moderator, can reproduce all the things that are apparently necessary to duplicate. My apologies.