• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce wrong training time

DeletedUser236

I just encountered something even a bigger bug than just a text error in the timer..

General Description (Overview):
I'm not sure of the why and how but I'll explain exactly what I did:
I just build a third armory, right after one of my troops finished training.. After 1 min it was build and I upgrade it to level 2.. Since I'm planning on throwing the new armory out soon anyway I set the amount of troops trained in barracks back to 38 and selected a new stack of archers to get trained.. What happened next is awesome for me, but definitely not what should happen.. The timer on my archers that are being trained went from forty-something to 5 minutes!! So I just sat it out and waited to see what would happen with the other archers in queue, but when the troops were finished training the next ones said they would only take 5 minutes as well (and they did!!).. The last archers I added seem to be working fine again though, so it's purely the 3 stacks that were in queue that only took 5 minutes to train :eek:

What I expected to happen:
Normal timers (49:08 min)

What actually happened:
I trained at least 114 archers in a total time of 15 min o_O

How often has this happened:
It happened with 3 separate troops, but they were already in queue

Screenshots/Additional information:
(the screenshots were taken within a few minutes of each other)..

Weird total time (I thought it was related to the text bug) and suddenly the first one was almost done while it just had started..
s6f1pXO.png

First ones are done, second one only takes 5 minutes as well
gSY2vPN.png
tQQ5xYV.png

And the third one takes only 5 min as well
Z3tJt0G.png

Reproduction Steps: I have no idea, maybe try my steps described above although I couldn't reproduce it after upgrading my armory nor after building a new armory

Player Name: Acamax

World: Beta

Browser and Version: Chrome version 40.0.2214.115 m

Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

DeletedUser628

Thanks for the report, Acamax. That would indeed be a bad bug. I'm still trying to reproduce it though so far I haven't been able to. Could you please confirm you didn't sell the Armory before experiencing the issue? Just making sure I'm not following the wrong steps.

DeletedUser236

Could you please confirm you didn't sell the Armory before experiencing the issue?

The armory was still updating to level 2 when it happened.. The training of the troops was already done before the upgrade was done.. After that I upgraded it again (to level 3) so I could finish my quest and after that I deleted it (the training time didn't went crazy with that upgrade though) :)

DeletedUser628

We are unable to reproduce the issue and have not had any similar reports. It appears it may have been a one-time glitch or something caused by internal updates. We will continue monitoring situations of this type in case it reappears as it would be a bad issue.

If you or anyone else comes across this again, please let us know. Thank you!

DeletedUser

I have the same problem. (...from time to time....but I can't reproduce it). I think this problem occurs after barracks has no street connections. (but I'm not sure, it's only a guess).