• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13109] Wrong tooltip - every culture building at neighbour is spelled (enchanted)

DeletedUser1777

Game version: 1.23.6v1.23.6-(02b4991) (2017-02-21 9:46)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: win7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: --

Current situation:
Since the last update every polishable building at my neighbours having the tooltip they are spelled.
No clouds are visible, so I think they aren't spelled at all. Happens too with my seconde btea account as Elve, and Firefox.

I added this bug on tuesday to an other thread, but as there was no response, I decided to create a seperate thread now.

Expected situation:
To see enchanted information in tooltip only when building is spelled

Reproduction Steps
visit neighbour, activate neighbourly help
2. look at the tooltip (mouseover) of any culture building where NH is possible (they all say they are spelled, but no clouds to see)

Screenshots of the bug:

upload_2017-2-24_18-14-45.png

upload_2017-2-24_18-15-11.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I cannot reproduce this. are there more reproduction steps?
Did you for example buff one of your own culture buildings first with a spell?
Did you maybe visit a town first that had the same building and had the spell active?

DeletedUser1777

Yes, I have own culture buildings spelled - in both accounts the snowy charming tree. As the spell lasts 48 hours, I don't have to refresh them all the time ;-)
This issue lasts a few days now, and no matter if the spell was casted in my city just a few minutes ago or the day before I have the wrong tooltip at all culturebuildings of my neighbours (you have to activate the hands in order to give the NH, then do the mousover on the culture buildings where help is possible).

I tried it at different computers (@office and @home) with different browsers (Chrome & Firefox)

DeletedUser1777

This morning in one of my citys were no spell active anymore, I checked the neighbour and the tooltip was correct. So it depends on own spelled culture bulidings if you see the wrong tooltip.

After casting spell on my own culture, the bug at neighbours is back.

Reproduction steps:
- cast ee spell on own culture building
- visit neighbour
- activate at bottom NH (hands or press "e")
- check tooltip on culture buildings where NH is possible (visible hands and no cast cloud)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Confirmed:

Current situation:
On neighbourly help of a culture building, in the popup you see info as if the building has spell on it while it hasn't.

Expected situation:
Only show info in poup about spell, if the spell is actually on the building

Reproduction Steps
have no culture spell on your own building
2. go to a neighbour who you can still give neighbourly help and click on the help button.
3. hover above a culture building a notice you see no info about the spell.
4. cancel the help and go back to your own city
5. put culture spell on one of your own cultural building.
6. go back to the neighbour of step2 and click on the help button.
7 hover above any culture building and notice now info about the spell shows in the popup.