• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Wrong quest order

DeletedUser

Today I finally finished a quest to research a city expansion. As unfortunately those expansions are unidentifiable, because they've got no numbers, it took a very long time to figure out, what certain expansion was meant. I had researched 2 city expansions very shortly before I got the quest, but those didn't count. And even the next one was wrong. Needed was the expansion after research of all 3 superior tier 1 manufactories.

And what was the next quest I got after this? 'Harmonized Production', that wants me to research the superior tier 1 manufactories.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us, methusu. It's possible this was caused because of the research tree changes that took place recently, as some technologies are now ahead in comparison to their old position, and others are behind their old positions. We will check the case for these quests.

ETA: Can you confirm that the title of the previous quest was "Room for Growth"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

As far as I could see, the quest should be pushed back to come after other quests. Meaning it comes sooner than it should. Will make the thread as confirmed to reflect that.

DeletedUser628

Hi superalexandre, the thread will be moved according to our procedures. At this time it needs to remain in this section. The prefix should be sufficient to let anyone know of the report's status. :)

In the update to 0.15 (so: two weeks ago) the expansions received numbers so they could be identified. Because of that, the problem as specified in the first post should no longer be an issue. We are therefore archiving this thread. :)

DeletedUser

As the thread title indicates, difficulties to identify the right city expansions research was NOT the purpose of starting the thread, it seems the main problem is not solved yet.