• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate wrong province completed for city expansion count

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser209

I don't know how to reproduce it. It says that I need to complete 2 more provinces to get a city expansion in buildings->expansions menu, but I need 3 more as I was informed after completed the last province. I think that the wrong one is in the buildings menu, because earlier it said that I need 1 more and I didn't get a new expansion after completing a province. It's most like a visual bug.

DeletedUser209

Why is it that I always search for a bug before reporting and in 80% cases it's already reported even though I didn't find it?

DeletedUser628

Thank HGC for this report, and thank you Acamax and jimmac for the responses. There is an announcement regarding this issue as well, which can be found here:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/0-12-bug-with-city-expansions-from-provinces.1618/

As for the searching part, it could be the previous/older reports have different keywords than the ones you've searched for. If you look up "wrong province count" and the other thread doesn't have any of those words in it, then it would not show in the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.