• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug wrong position loading

DeletedUser236

General Description (Overview): Sometimes the "ghost troops" appear when you start a fight. To solve this I simply refresh. This brings you back to your town with the question if you want to continue combat. After clicking continue the loading screen is in a wrong position. Clearing cache didn't solve this for me.

What I expected to happen: A normal loading screen

What actually happened: The loading screen moves to the left upper corner

How often has this happened: It seems to be more likely to happen when there are more troops fielded (not sure though)

Screenshots/Additional information:
What I mean by continue combat:
NUYaL3K.png

What I mean by wrong position of loading screen:
7A7b2LR.jpg

Reproduction Steps:

1. Start a fight and refresh

2. Click continue combat

3. Weird position of loading screen

Player Name: Acamax

World: Beta

Browser and Version: Chrome version 40.0.2214.115 m

Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Acamax :)

I can't reproduce this issue with my squad size (36) with 5 full squads against very small armies in the closer provinces. I'll continue trying to reproduce against bigger armies further away.

I'm also using:
Chrome 40.0.2214.115 m
Flash 16.0.0.305

If anyone else can reproduce this issue and can figure out some more precise steps to reproduce, please let us know :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have now managed to reproduce this issue once. I had increased my browser zoom during the battle. If anyone is experiencing this issue, please check your browser zoom.

If anyone is able to reproduce this issue without the browser zoom increased (mine was at 150%) please do post here, but for now I am setting this one to not a bug.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I don't understand, why the shown position should be intended...