• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Wrong number of goods from Forest Fabrication

MalpA

Game version: __ 1.23.6v1.23.6-(02b4991) (2017-02-21 9:46)
Game world: __ beta
Browser + version: __ 51.0.1 firefox
Flash Player version: __24.0.0.194
Operating System: __ win7
Account name: __MalpA
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: 5

dont know why but im getting more goods from Forest Fabrication, and other Woodelves goods buldings, then my girlfriend. we comparing this whith the same lvl of Forest glade and goods bulding.

Here u got a screen:

bug8.jpg bug 4.jpg bug6.jpg

My girlfriend have less of goods then me, can u check how its looks in your towns?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 60107

Do you have the Blooming Trader ancient wonder?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
can you hover above the number, any bonus you have should show up there in green. Maybe then you can see the difference directly and have enough explanation? if you dont understand it, please add a screenshot of those 2 popups to this post.

Also i cannot see the difference since one image is of the forest fabrication, another is of the marble crafting site, and the 3rd image is of the steel crafting site. Are you sure you are not just comparing 2 different buildings?

MalpA

This 3 buldings are mine. I just show amount of goods im getting from them.

upload_2017-2-24_23-17-48.png

upload_2017-2-24_23-18-25.png

upload_2017-2-24_23-20-14.png

Portal bonus is 60% so for my maths for lets say steal grafting: 60% * 13 = 7,8 = 13+~8 = 21 like im getting before last update

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We cannot reproduce it, but we had a game mod look at your account. This issue should now be fixed for you, and your crystal lighthouse one aswell.
Should you encounter this again please let us know.
This seems to be the other counterpart of the bug where you cannot produce anything anymore in some factorys. Reconnecting main hall fixes this.

MalpA

it has something with main hall upgrade for sure, when u need to replace mainhall cause no space. You should try to get this bug with this.