• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed wrong collect in FA

guivou

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
1671099979338.png

Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: edge
Operating System or Mobile Device: win 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:[/B] __guivou
Humans or Elves:

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__collect many ressources (ex 98 CC , 10 24h worshop , 22 48h manufacture ), launch 10 spell ... )
__

Expected situation:
__get many badges : 49 staff, 2 BS , 11 statues , 3 tiaras ...
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. do a collect
2. collect 29 vv get 1 badge

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
1671099811262.png

Last edited:

Ludwig12

B]Game version:[/B] (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)v1.166-beta.10-(08c23c8) - html5 (2022-12-14 18:56)
Game world: Beta Server
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 108.0.5359.124 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1.920 x 1.080
Account name:[/B] __Ludwig12
Humans or Elves:Elv

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
When collecting my 48 hour productions, I was only credited with a single badge.

__

Expected situation:
__
I expect 68 badges.

This was also advertised as a new way of playing and collecting by Inno Games...

__

Reproduction Steps:

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

owl76

Game version: v1.166-beta.10-(08c23c8) - html5 (2022-12-14 18:56)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser - firefox 102.5.0esr
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name:[/B] owl76
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility:
5/5

Current situation:
Collect lots of an item for a FA badge and get one badge

Expected situation:
Collect lots of an item for a FA badge and get multiple badges

Reproduction Steps:
1. Collect more coins than required for two badges
2. Only able to get one badge

Screenshots of the bug:

Skillpowers

eumn im not sure what you tyring to explain but i assume that you can't collect multiple badges at once (thesame badge) , that it went back to the old fellowship method of collecting badges , hopefully this is just a bug that got introduced from changing the badges on the maps

JereN

yes, I confirm , only 1 badge validated per collect
Example : after 50 kp on a wonder , only 20/20 appears on the counter so 30 kp loss :-(

Last edited:

TitiElven

Same thing here for three players of my fellowship...
Personally, 11 staffs, and lots of residues (I used time boosts and sip of clarity to make them) + guards (using time boosts) and probably several bags of coins...

meira

Hi, I am running our FA and was very disappointed to see the wrong collector. And if it was intentional we should have been informed. I have players very upset and now do not want to play. I hope this is a mistake and can be correct for the duration of the FA. We spent two days preparing for this and for some all is lost.

HappyRose

I am one of the rare people that like FA !! but this one is too soon, but shrugged it off ….
But to lose approximately 50 badges like this .. then realise we are back to about 20 clicks to do a kp swap thread is just so backwards
Enough to make me just give up !!

Tii...

And if it is intentional, very weird bug if it isn't, I would like to point out that they still haven't fixed the checkmark. It appears slowly or not at all. It wasn't a problem when nothing got lost. Now it is again a problem.

nolats44

Same thing for PC using Chrome. The multi-collect feature is broken, and I lost all but one of each badge of my 2-day setup.

fixie

Lost a lot of badges in collecting, just got the first one.
Use the mobile app on iPadOS 15.7.1