• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Worst enemies for elves?

DeletedUser503

I am getting into some pretty distant provinces, therefore coming up
against new enemies I haven't fought yet. o_O I really don't understand
the hit points and dealt damage very well. So I will just pose the
question , to any Elf who has experienced battles with more advanced
enemies. Which do you consider to be the hardest enemy to fight?
(Taking into consideration that I have sword dancers without the
promotion yet, and first level archers only. ) Thank you to any
and all who might reply . :)

DeletedUser136

Ents, for me at least, without question. They do a lot of damage and it's best to keep them at a distance. With level one archers it's going to take a lot of shots for you to take them down. Golems aren't exactly easy but I don't mind them nearly as much... and Sorceresses hurt but Sword dancers will take them out quickly. That's based completely on how I choose to fight though.

DeletedUser108

Usually it depends on the mix of enemiy units. If you face only Ents its quiet easy for me, because of kitting. I had actually the greatest losses against the 1. Ent + Golem + Necro combo, 2. the Knight + Mortar combo, 3. the Orc + Golem combo.

DeletedUser118

I agree that for an elf Ents and Knights are the toughest oponents. I wonder if there will be more comming during further explorations.

DeletedUser236

I don't like to fight the dudes with the pointy sticks (knights:p).. They can hit you without you hitting back.. And if you shoot them with your archer it only takes 2 or 3 of them.. And even with sword dancer II you don't do enough damage to really hit them hard :(

DeletedUser58

For me it's the Knight + Mortar combo without a question. I find Knights by themselves somewhat medium difficult, but it's the Mortars which I suffer so much from and because I can't reach them right away due to the Knights I bloody hate that combination. :D I end up negotiating there if I consider the fight to be too difficult (and I usually do).

DeletedUser

As a human, i hate Ent II and golem II the most. Knights and mortars i can handle with axe barbarian II (40% heavy melee bonus) and cerberus who runs to the mortars to finish them off.

DeletedUser503

Thanks for your replies, I am terrified of the mortars and knights, so I guess my experience
in battling enemies is about par with you other Elven people. I can beat them, but only
if their numbers are few and I always have high losses :rolleyes: