• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce World map - scoutable provinces missing icons

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.126-beta.5-(62ca73b) - html5 (2021-03-17 07:55)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 83.0 64-bit
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

Scoutable provinces on world map missing icons
wmp.JPG

Expected:
Proper icons on the world map

Reproduction steps:
1. open world map
2. observe: scoutable provinces missing icon

Dony

King of Bugs
small update
if i am not scouting anything icons are there, the second i send out my scout, all icons go black

Alcaro

@Marindor - I wanted to check Dony's small update and I tried to use time instants to get the current province done and it's not possible. Clicking on the green button (hourglass icon) is useless. The pop-up with time instants doesn't appear.

Dony

King of Bugs
@Marindor - I wanted to check Dony's small update and I tried to use time instants to get the current province done and it's not possible. Clicking on the green button (hourglass icon) is useless. The pop-up with time instants doesn't appear.
that sounds like a different issue, make a new bug report about it, it doesnt work for me aswell

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I cant seem to be able to reproduce this as well. but missing icons are often something cache related on client side (but not always). Could you try clearing your cache and see if you still have this issue then?