• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [World Map] Replacing inactive neighbors

• Thread starter DeletedUser1502
  • Start date

DeletedUser1502

Is there a way to replacing non playing neighbors more often? I knew that you go through every so often and delete some but there have been a few in my "neighborhood" that have been missed on the last couple of sweeps. I don't know if this is because they were upgrading a main hall (and never came back), were in a fellowship (a few are the only members of the fellowship) or that they have to be inactive for a certain amount of time. I have 25 (minimum) that could be replaced. This is not counting some that only played for a day or two and quit. Is there some way that we as players could help?
Thanks

DeletedUser629

Inactive players are removed after 30 days, unless they've reached chapter III. To compensate for the loss of coins players have to deal with because of dead neighbourhoods, we have implemented the gold mines.

DeletedUser1075

Just curious, why the Chapter III restriction on removing inactive neighbors? I can see keeping them longer if they've got diamonds remaining in their accounts, but an arbitrary chapter distinction is odd.

DeletedUser118

With the gold mines now active, I don't really see a reason for such a limitation here either. Only diamond bought buildings should protect the city from being deleted but not a chapter.

DeletedUser629

Maybe they will change it in the future. It has been like this since day 1. Obviously, a lot has changed since then.

DeletedUser867

It has been like this since day 1.
Actually not. "In the beginning" all inactive cities were removed after 30 days, and the user community DEMANDED protection for cities wherein they had invested time and/or money.

DeletedUser1502

I have been on a lot longer than 30 days and there are still people that have not played the game sine I have been on. there are at least 3 that have had "finished" or "finished and goodbye" written in their "town name" and there are still there. (One has removed everything in their town except for 4 buildings. the town hall, builder,and I think 2 workshops. If you need the names I have a list of 25 just on this server. At present I think I only have about 15 that play at all..the reset are new and most have only 5 ot 6 building and there are quite a few with 3. I think they only played for maybe 1 day.

DeletedUser1502

Inactive players are removed after 30 days, unless they've reached chapter III. To compensate for the loss of coins players have to deal with because of dead neighbourhoods, we have implemented the gold mines.
I don't know about "chapter III" I have neighbors that are building their first main hall upgrade and have not been back since and that was several MONTHS ago. I have neighbors that have "FINISH" as their town name since I've discovered them and their are still there.
I have 11 "dead neighbors" with "gold mines" since they started this in beta, none of which have been replaced. I also play on the US server and the "gold mines" seem to be replaced with players within a week.
Why do ALL my neighbors (in beta) have no movement in their lands? Even the ones that are active have no movement (no people walking, building moving)

Last edited by a moderator:

Horanda

Very few new players would start on a beta server. They would prefer to have a server in their own language, or a game in which all the bugs are at least identified.:p
The live servers have presented a few ideas for the consolidation of active players. We have heard that something is in the works, which means it will happen here first.:eek: