• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [World Map] Neighborhood and inactive player suggestion (move player)

DeletedUser231

Love this idea, get a group of active players with different trading requirements and this would be a world changing event for me. 99% of this game is now repetitive for me. No one says anything, visits are dead, trading expensive and dry vacant neighborhood. Cluster the active players together it would be great, it would increase the fun, I would even buy more diamonds to celebrate.

DeletedUser1095

Active players definitely need to be grouped closer together, but I'm not sure a teleporting stone is the way to do it. How about a nice blue police box? Those fit in anywhere. :cool: No no I mean: I think I like the idea of a button on the map we can push when we're desperate. A teleporter might just take us to another barren area, and a button could put us in line to be moved to an active area.

DeletedUser231

It would be easier for Innogames and the designers to make ROBOTIC villages, or Barbarian villages. Then as players coming into this game those villages would be replaced. We could also attack barbarian villages to get prizes and or goods, supplies maybe even an odd diamond or 2. It would bring a new level of entertainment to this game. Similar to the Barbies of Tribal wars.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of teleporter. The map needs coordinates in order for this to work. I do think this should be a rare item u receive for some milestone or achievement, and not something ppl can do anytime it suits their fancy. If ppl are popping in and out of different areas all time, it defeats the purpose and, therefore, the value of the teleporter. You might be given 1 "teleportation stone" when you first sign in and verify your email. Then there would need to be some system of earning another. It should be made very clear in the tutorial how valuable this is and that it should not be wasted. At the current length of the game according to the research tree, there should not be much more than 1 or possibly 2 more opportunities to earn anymore "teleportation stones."