• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map [World Map] List of "discovered" players on the World Map

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser967

Really great idea! Actually it is little hard with my few neighbors and I don't even want to think about what could be in future with maaany neighbors...

DeletedUser

+1
I would also like some kind of notification in the main City view telling me that some of my discovered neighbors are waiting for my help.

DeletedUser43

This idea has been forwarded together with other ideas to navigate on the World Map. If you're interested in this subject and perhaps want to suggest some more ideas related to navigating the World Map, please check this thread (click). :)

Furthermore, this idea has also been forwarded together with other ideas to have a quicker way to give neighbourly help, as a list could make it possible to quickly see if you've aided all your neighbours yet. The other ideas to quicker give neighbourly help are:
  • A "Next city" button
  • An "Aid" button
  • A mouseover with quick city options

Here are the links to the other threads:
http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/neighbourly-help-faster.1069/
http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/aid-button-on-world-map.463/
http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/make-quick-neighborly-help-a-research.1888/

DeletedUser481

Why? There are more important things in this tool of free time like this ...about which everybody who playa knows ... maybe so list of inactive devs ... because now is situation really interesting ... haw you quickly playin - so quickly you finish :mad:

DeletedUser

Posted this under a different thread but was prompted by Lauwi to move it here :)

For those who want to visit only selected players, a "Discovered Friends" tab could be added to the right side of the game window as well.
In addition to this, the discovered friends' avatars could have 3 icons below; Main Hall - Culture - Builders. This would save time when we are in a hurry or performing motivate/polish action for friends who are not very active but we still want to gain som money through them.

* The latest culture building in the tech tree gets the priority
* For visiting, we click on the friend's avatar; for m/p activity without visiting, we only click one of the icons.
* The m/p icons could be followed by a message icon of course.
* EDIT: As ulQuiorra pointed out below, we should also be able to hide the friends tab.
* EDIT #2: Hovering over the avatars, we should be able to see the personal messages of the players. The personal messages could include written words and/or one of the icons of their choice that would indicate what they would like to have motivated or polished!

Here is the mock-up for how I imagined it. A bit lame but you get the idea :p

awjxka9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser967

semra
224197356_Facebook_thumbs_up_300x300_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

But for your view of friends should be possibility to hide our friends, it's a too big and sometimes example during rebuild our city you'll need to hide that. :)

Preator

Some indication (a star nearby, or different frame color, or ...) that shows the ones who helped us recently would be good as well.

And surely the time left for next help possible, just like on the world map.

DeletedUser

...with this wet heat weather is not simple to sleep...:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

we need that urgently
my neighbourhood has slowly been replenished by newer players while I was conquering and exploring new provinces, and I have now more than 50 cities to visit to maximize the income ;)
due to the devastating effects of the memory leaks, I have to visit these nice people by batches of 10, and reload the game in between ...
having a "discovered cities list" would definitely make things smoother ...