• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map [World Map] List of "discovered" players on the World Map

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I'm happy to read that you've new players! Then I was not wrong when I wrote to wait and that I was sure as soon as possible things'd have changed...;)
I'm not too much optimist about the game as someone believes...:D

DeletedUser283

well... some of them have a building upgrade in progress since last week, which means that they did not reconnect yet ...
so there will be some garbage collection in due time ;)

DeletedUser778

The best new players are the ones, which are going inactive while upgrading mainhall, so you can't help, when the builder's hut is full xD

DeletedUser

Philplessis, fortunately I've only one of my new neighbours in the same situation and before reading your message I didn't understand why...:eek:
Now it's clear ;)

DeletedUser118

well... some of them have a building upgrade in progress since last week, which means that they did not reconnect yet ...
so there will be some garbage collection in due time ;)

I have quite a few of these. Especially among the small ones. o_O They seem to be building their buildings forever...

DeletedUser

Exactly Katzenprinz, it's just so: my player has his level 3 Main Hall under construction since the past week :eek:
Extraordinary! :D

DeletedUser118

Purrhaps it takes so long because his workers are mostly on summer break and so only very few are left to keep on building. :D

Example pic:
bzcdm7gw.png

But to also add something to the topic. Yes, I wouldn't mind having a list of my neighbors on my home screen. This would probably help alot with neighborly help. :)

DeletedUser967

I just wonder what team think about semras idea? I think it is the best solution right now if we talk about friends/neighboors and motivate maybe team could let it to devs?

DeletedUser43

Yes, I think there has been enough said about semra's mock-up and elaboration on this idea to forward it. I'll forward the following:
awjxka9.png

DeletedUser

So now we go back to the first of the year, and this makes 8 months and 3 posts it has been suggested with moderators agreeing yet still nothing?

DeletedUser

I think that the developers already have chosen something and that is why the moderators can't say anything.

Marindor

Unfortunately this idea didn't meet it's minimum requirements of 20 voters and 80% of the voters in favor of the idea. Therefore we will now have to archive it :)