• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map [World Map] List of "discovered" players on the World Map

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser58

Summary
Implement a list of discovered players on the World Map, so we don't have to browse the whole map every time.

Description
While visiting people on the map is quick and easy at the beginning, I can see how as we continue scouting new areas the discovered map will become larger and larger. Moving along the map to check which players we have helped and which ones we haven't can become a burden. I think it would be handy if on the World Map there's a drop down menu or a list of all "discovered" players where we can simply click their name and visit their city.

That can be taken a step further and the list itself can let us know which player we have visited and what's the remaining time before we can help them again.

Motivation
More user friendly, visiting others can be done much more quickly. This will also increase player interaction and reduce server load (for loading and moving the World Map takes up quite some memory).

Possible downsides
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Supporting this idea a lot! As there are no informations yet if there will be a friend list and some sort of alliances or guilds, this would be a first step to encourage the community to work together because the help feature really boosts a lot!

DeletedUser

I was thinking of something like this when i started to scout more areas and thought that i was quite arduous to scroll around the map and to see which city i have already helped as well how long till i can help them again.

DeletedUser

You're absolutely right, so far I discovered like a dozen cities and it's already a chore having to scroll all around my map to support their cities.

DeletedUser

Something like this would definitely be nice. A neighborhood of 25 should not be so difficult to keep track of.