• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented World map ideas/how to find players on the map.

DeletedUser867

Highlighting the relic types with different colors on that minimap, and filtering option for them, maybe? (I don't know whether this will be useful anyhow though, at least for now..)
The location of relics is entirely predictable. Once you get used to the pattern there's no need for a map.

9Bar.jpg
9Bar.jpg

DeletedUser867

Once you can't reach the bottom, it doesn't matter how deep the pool is.
Once upon a time, when I was in college, I wrote an assembly language program that generated mazes, and then solved them.
I have some strange hobbies. ;)

DeletedUser

Trader should be an overlay on the map. You can see what you have access to, also who's offering it and from where.

DeletedUser1095

The set-up where someone I've discovered hasn't discovered me yet (or vice versa) is very problematic - how discouraging is it to keep aiding someone who never reciprocates, or taking trades from someone who never takes yours? Even in my short time playing I see people in my vicinity going inactive and it wouldn't surprise me at all if discouragement over that were a big part of the reason.

So how about a notification that "so-and-so has discovered you and can now aid you and take your trades without extra costs. Explore in this direction if you want to discover him/her to make it mutual; click here to send him/her a message telling him/her you're heading his/her way" - something like that.

DeletedUser

I hope the update is applied soon since it will be much helpful to know in which direction to expand!
Another feature related to this would be to have the option to add short notes in each players city that will be visible when the mouse cursor is over them. For example Player A "has boosted Gems" or Player B "has boosted Elixir".

DeletedUser43

The easy solution would be, when you leave a town you are visiting, and go back to the world map, the map will remain focussed on the town you visited, in stead of going back to your own town. After all we have a button to refocus on our own town, so you can always find your way back. And with this solution, you can actually try to figure out where that player is.

The idea quoted above has been implemented with update 0.20:
The 'Go back to World Map' button now focusses the World Map on the player you just visited at all times, even when the other player was visited via the rankings

However, as this thread discussed multiple ideas about navigating on the World Map, I won't set the prefix to implemented.

DeletedUser43

In all cases, and even when just exploring around the map randomly, I think it would be useful if there were an arrow pointing in the direction your own town is in.
The idea quoted above has been implemented with update 0.29:
When your City is not in view on the World Map, an arrow will indicate in which direction you should look for it

Here is a screenshot of the feature:
8DEtqsa.png

As the majority of the ideas in this thread are implemented, I'll archive this thread. Please open a new thread if you think one of the other ideas in this thread should get more attention. :)