• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce world map has issues

Biloutte91

same thing for me

1623067383275.png

I said the last part wrong - the FS flags are there but there is something wrong with the way the player/city names looks.

Maillie

I can't do the next to last quest. I was supposed to scout a province and finish 8 of either tournament or scouted encounters. The event was set up mathematically to be impossible to do on a Sunday when there was no tournament, unless I had a 90+ hour province scouted. The scout came in but I can't find it.
2021-06-07 (2).png

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Confirmed; fellowship's flags are present (or at least most of them) but player's names have no banner and provinces show no goods.
@Maillie this is a bug report in Bugs and Errors section, please post it in the event related discussion.

marcovaldo19

I can't do the next to last quest. I was supposed to scout a province and finish 8 of either tournament or scouted encounters. The event was set up mathematically to be impossible to do on a Sunday when there was no tournament, unless I had a 90+ hour province scouted. The scout came in but I can't find it.
you can still find the scouted provinces or through the map (very difficult)

1623068722659.png

or using the province overview button and choosing the incomplete tab.

Marindor

Hi guys,

We indeed fixed this yesterday, so I'll archive this thread as "cannot reproduce anymore". Since the report was valid at the time of reporting, we will of course grant the diamonds for it. Thanks for reporting!