• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce World map empty city/gold mine coin collect

DeletedUser2003

In attempting to collect coin from empty city/gold mine, click on coin and receive pop up message "Be patient! The Gold Mine can be mined soon."

Beta World Map Coins.jpg
Beta World Map Coins2.jpg

Should not show coin if Gold Mine not ready to be mined yet. Thanks.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i cant seem to be able to reproduce this.
do you have any more info for us?

when i wait till the cooldown is over, i can collect fine.
when there is a cooldown i cant collect. Even after a refresh etc

So at the moment i cant reproduce this at all, tho the screenshot clearly shows there is something wrong

DeletedUser2003

Thank you Kersepitje for responding. I stopped trying to collect from the mines because of the issue and because I no longer needed the coin. So I cleared out the coins today and will check on them later to see if it is still happening, and if so, will get more information for you :)

Sir Squirrel

That is true Aramina, what is your max coins? It does look like you are close to max, maybe collecting that many more coins would have put you over the max, so it wouldn't let you collect? It is worth a try for reproducing the bug I guess. In that case though the box should say you are at you max coins please spend some and try again or something to that effect.

DeletedUser2003

That is true Aramina, what is your max coins? It does look like you are close to max, maybe collecting that many more coins would have put you over the max, so it wouldn't let you collect? It is worth a try for reproducing the bug I guess. In that case though the box should say you are at you max coins please spend some and try again or something to that effect.

Thanks for your input with this Sir Squirrel. I don't know why this issue presented itself, but it seems to have resolved. But to test your suggestions, I brought my coins stash up just a little higher than it was last week when I originally had this occur, and attempted to collect from the mines again. This time, no problem. The mines only grant me 6600 coin, so it wasn't a matter of not having room for them, as you can see in the original photo I had 16K less coin than today, so 6600 should have been accepted, if the mine was ripe (MH holds 4400K). I guess it was just one of those fluky things that happen sometimes when gremlins take over your computer.. :eek:

WM1.jpg
WM2.jpg

DeletedUser1771

I think that we didn't have gremlins on our computers. We had report, which was confirmed, that timer on the world map was disappearing after 5 min of inactivity in the world map view (i'm not sure in this figure and I'm too tired to search for a thread :D) and if you would try to help neighbour you were getting similar msg, something like that you can collect in lets say 13 hours. So, maybe gold mines were changing its icon to coin after 5 min or so also, and in real they were not ready for collection.
Unfortunately I didn't have gold mines in my neighbourhood to check my theory that late evening when this theory crossed my mind. And I was too tired (my real life killed me in last 10 days, and that's why I'm answering here so late and I'm very sorry for that :() and I didn't fired up my testing account. Then real life happened. And yesterday when I came back this 'timer issue' seemed resolved and now it is impossible to check my theory. I was hoping that I will be able to do that on my account on live servers, but still nothing there.
Right now this issue sounds like 'cannot reproduce' and I will mark it like that. And theoretically it would be 'duplicate' if my theory would be accurate. But it seems that we'll never know that.

DeletedUser2003

Thank you Tajan, for all your help. I hope real life calms for you, and you are able to get some rest :)