• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Friendship Day / International Day Of Friendship 2019

Brummbaer

Have a nice Day

upload_2019-7-30_10-19-35.png

Arthus

To sell friendship building instead of giving it to players in world friendship day...
What a greedyness.
And they told us to wait for... this.

What are this building's stats? There's no info about building before paying for it...
wfd_packages_img_bro_3_c118392b6c5e4b039faa748c21ad1055.png

Happy friendship day to all players!

DeletedUser724

what does + 15% mean ?
what does + 20% mean ?
what does + 35% mean ?

it do not link with " 4x4 ch 14: pop 4400 culture 5900 produce EE spell / 24h"

I hope it is +15% in "kp reward" from any AW mature as I donate kp to friend's AW (or even stranger's AW)

can Inno clarify ?

Karvest

These % usually means additional diamonds or event currency you get for same price, but not sure how it can correlate with the offered building.

DeletedUser724

These % usually means additional diamonds or event currency you get for same price, but not sure how it can correlate with the offered building.

US$ 9.99 +15% 1 no. Happy Place of Friendship
US$ 19.99 +20% 1 no. Happy Place of Friendship 5X 10 kp
US$ 49.99 +35% 1 no. Happy Place of Friendship 15X 10 kp 3X30 kp

the above figure i copy from the shop
I do not see any relationship , that is why I ask ....
my initital thinking is ...that Happy place of friendship has different form (according to 15%,20%.35%) give something quite different that it increase something by 15%, 20% and 35%
after you disclose the info of happy place of freindship
I just lost and cannot find connection as 20% is 50 kp, 35% ks 240 kp ...not linked ... 15% no kp to link

may be inno ( develop team) can tell us ??

Arthus

Or they just forgot to delete an old description from a new offer, making copy and paste to the one template.

Marindor

Hi guys,

For your questions regarding the shown percentages: Each building and item has a certain worth expressed in diamonds (even though you might not be able to normally purchase it with diamonds), but that's how the system calculates the relative value of something. The percentages shown, is the relative discount you get on that diamond equivalent when purchasing it as part of a bigger package. :)

Arthus

I wish there would be no presents at all instead of trying to milk players during international celebration day. Pretty disgusting.

Luckily, building is weak and not worth anyway.

Also, same prizes to PL as to US/Germany when salary is 5x less... But changing it for Russia and non-UE countries.

They really think someone would pay daily salary for building while German will buy it for a bag of chips and everything is okay.

DeletedUser1953

5x less in PL lol, "the grass is always greener elsewhere" !

But i dislike the title "Basic, Rare, Epic" because it does not change the building and has no relation with friendship, yours neighbours and/or your polishs have no advantage if you pay more !

The percentage is confusing and strange because we can not buy this building with diamands.

DeletedUser2817

The building could be useful for the produce enchantments quest. One less enchantment to produce or gain from NH or tournament each day. Not sure it's worth it for that, but it would be something.

DeletedUser724

if it change from EE to "blue print", that will be nice and a attractive building

Arthus

If it gave 1 royal restoration spell per day or 1 EE spell +1 RR spell per 48h, then i would buy it for 200%.

With only 1 EE spell and statistics weaker than Mauriel in elementals, it's not worth my 1 daily payoff.

For 40 zloty (around 10 dollars) i can make sure that i will get 1 strong evolution building up to level 10 if needed, when the time comes (as I made with fire phoenix before i realised that there will be 1 additional artifact 7 days after and 2 additional 3 months after in fellowship adventures)

edeba

I'd have probably grabbed it if it gave RR spells as well, probably 1 every 48 hours. I thought about one a week, and 2 chapters per year, need 32 to just to update that building, not to mention it is a fairly big building with far less than optimal population and culture. You can't store it if you want that space for something else, say for an event, so you are using up and creating inflexible space in that you can't sell it and get it back and you can't store it.

I think we need storage. I spend money on my live game and I have no flexibility there any more in terms of the buildings I want to keep. It isn't like an event comes along and you can just store a few buildings to make space and then pull them out again. You have to sell them. You can't put them away to rearrange your city. You can't store them and pull them out to try and create a theme city.

Another game I played did not have size increase for buildings as the game developed and you ended up with an extreme number of 1x1, 2x2, and 3x3 buildings, and the 3x3 buildings always had bad average values, so the game was driven to the 1x1 buildings. The creatively as the game evolved was simply destroyed because when you had a map with 1600 1x1 squares to move/place/store, it was too time consuming. Up to about 900 squares lots of players would create interesting designs and pull out and used a variety of buildings collected over time.

So here building sizes have increased so a 6x4 manufacturer is only one building to move compared to 24 in the other, and the 6x4 has the best values. So this is a very good thing about this game.

At this point I think players that spend money on every event are tapped out on space for new event buildings, and tapped out on space for events because of want to keep buildings that have time and money invested in them that have good values.

If it gave 1 royal restoration spell per day or 1 EE spell +1 RR spell per 48h, then i would buy it for 200%.

With only 1 EE spell and statistics weaker than Mauriel in elementals, it's not worth my 1 daily payoff.

For 40 zloty (around 10 dollars) i can make sure that i will get 1 strong evolution building up to level 10 if needed, when the time comes (as I made with fire phoenix before i realised that there will be 1 additional artifact 7 days after and 2 additional 3 months after in fellowship adventures)

Jaxom

Thanks for the extra EE spells.
But as for buying the other item it wasn't any better than a number of items I have stored in my inventory from events.
I really need a way to make use of all these things. And don't tell me to disenchant them. I already have over 12k in spell fragments that I don't use because the best thing available to craft most of the time is Pet Food.
You keep giving us more things to win but no room for them, no use for them. (Yes I am an end chapter player with no expansions available.)