• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate workshops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hello

I have six workshops at Level 6
I can´t " upgrade 2 workshops min. Level 4"
please help me

mozarta

DeletedUser628

Thank you mozarta for reporting this to us. Have you upgraded these workshops after receiving the quest? Regardless of their current level, the quest would not be completed unless they were upgraded for another level after you accepted the quest.

DeletedUser

I´ve got the same Problem... Side-Quest: Have 2 Level 5 Workshops.... I´ve build 2 new Workshops and level to Level 5 ... Quest not complett.
At the same time I level a Workshop too Level 7, this was was considered by Side-Quest...

Game world: Beta 1
Chrome
Acc. name: Marei
Humans or Elves: Elves

DeletedUser628

Marei, please see this linked thread for you case. It's a different issue.

Mozarta, the quest was basically asking for you to upgrade 2 workshops from level 4 to 5, or 5 to 6, etc. But definitely from level 4 above. We are aware that there the description is currently confusing and that is being worked on. In the meantime we'll focus our efforts at this linked thread. I'll close this thread so we can stick to a single one. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.