• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Workshops

DeletedUser

Why not workshops dont act like residence? Keep collecting in time and not choosing the time like the residence buildings?

DeletedUser157

Because a residence is a house where people live and pay rent upon the agreed upon time where the workshop is where people work and work times can differ depending on what there trying to produce. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, the way you say that you are right. :p
But this change im suggesting would be nice.

DeletedUser58

There still needs to be a system of some type to ask you what production you want though, as the production rate is different for the various times/production cycles. I think it's not the same as it is for houses in order to give the user something to do. Currently you have to login to set productions and collect them, even if you have nothing else to do in the game. As to why houses don't work in that way... likely because you need the coin a lot more (especially early on) so it would be too complicated if both houses and workshops worked that way so they went with one instead of both? Not sure.

DeletedUser

I would rather have that residence and workshop were the other way round. I need supplies way more, I pay my army with it.

DeletedUser58

Once you advance in the game and get to repeatable quests it all changes. I'm spending crazy amounts of coin to scout areas and upgrade buildings (especially the main hall, don't get me started on how much coin that wants), while you need just tid-bits of supplies to train units and upgrade buildings. I definitely would not want them reversed.

DeletedUser

My suggestion is not to be reversed. Just to be the same, workshops and residences...

DeletedUser58

Right, but as pointed out previously they're not at all the same. Currently supplies have several production cycles and they all have a different production rate (so collecting 5 minute productions for a longer period gives you more supplies, while collecting 3 hour productions gives you less supplies for that same period); what you're proposing changes a core feature of the game --- pushing players to login more frequently and use shorter supply production cycles.

Not saying I'm opposed (though I'm not support it either, I'm sort of used to the feature) but that is a drastic change and I don't see a good enough reason for it? It'll make the game easier as you'll be clicking less and you won't have to login that frequently, but that removes a good part of what hooks a player to the game.

DeletedUser

It could be based on the lvl of the workshops. Level 1 workshop be like 5 min pruduction. Level 2 like 15 min etc.

DeletedUser580

I would not like it. As someone mentioned, you have nothing to do anymore. We could do the same for the goods buildings. It would getting boring. :(

DeletedUser

Some people can disagree but I have a life, I study and work and I dont have time to stay on PC every 5 min to click in every building.
I think this game isn't one "click, click" game for children, so the current system ins't for everyone; the current system is for people with no life, who have time for this "click, click" shit.

Concluding, is better for everyone have a automatic income system!

DeletedUser

Some people can disagree but I have a life, I study and work and I dont have time to stay on PC every 5 min to click in every building.
I think this game isn't one "click, click" game for children, so the current system ins't for everyone; the current system is for people with no life, who have time for this "click, click" shit.

Concluding, is better for everyone have a automatic income system!
What are you talking about? I have a life as much as you have. Take 9 hour or 1 day cycles in manufactory/workshop. The automatic system would make things so much more boring and you would have much less supplies.