• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Workshop upgrades are a little expensive

DeletedUser

They seem way out of proportion in gold costs to me...I mean I can upgrade 1 or 2 houses to maximum, without batting an eyelash but to upgrade 2 workshops to level 4 or more pretty much cleans me out and halts my explorations. lol

I just don't see it as worth it when compared to upgrading my housing. Plus more houses = more gold available, and I usually can maintain a good supply of well...supplies. lol

DeletedUser503

I think the barracks is the one out of proportion, gives a tiny increment
in shorter percentage training time , for A ton of goods and coin.

DeletedUser

I think at this point in time everything is a little out proportion. But my problem right now is mostly with the workshops which is unfortunate because it makes it harder to upgrade other things as I can't get enough supplies

DeletedUser

Barracks has actually been fairly easy to upgrade for me so far(we only have one) although it's much harder now that I need to throw in a good sum of goods too.

I think at this point in time everything is a little out proportion. But my problem right now is mostly with the workshops which is unfortunate because it makes it harder to upgrade other things as I can't get enough supplies
I do a few of the quests when I'm getting low, but I'm usually fine on supplies.

DeletedUser

At what ratio? That could make either sets of buildings useless though.

DeletedUser778

I had only slightly problems upgrading the workshops in the beginning,so they had to wait a day or so,
so i think the upgrade cost is okay.
When i started gems production the production ate through my supplie stock. So i tested today the here and there in the forum mentioned way of side quest skipping, until u have one u can use and i must say it can really help through shortages.
I now only make 3:
1. Place 5 trade offers and gain 100 gems for 10k coins and 6k supplies (i can do it twice every 3 hours thanks to my two 103 gems producing factories)
2. Gain 4k supplies for 75k coins (can do it 1-2 times in the 3 hours)
3. Gain 40k coins for 8k supplies (can do it 1-2 times in the 3 hours)
So i can get 130k coins and 24k supplies "for free" in 3 hours just by picking the "right" sidequest.
It's boring, but when ur in the need of something it can really help out.
Right now my supplie storage is filled again and the wholesaler is getting all surplus for Elixir what noone trades atm and i need alot, so until there is some elixir on the market i will more or less stick to skipping my sidequests.

DeletedUser

Current ratio would be nice.. 1000 coins for 100 supplies. I think most non paying players have more houses than workshops since the most prevalence requirement for buildings/upgrade are peoples and cultures

This is exactly what would make workshops 100% useless. Think about it: residences produce population + income, while workshops produce only supplies, but consume polulation (and both consume culture).

The ratio would need to be worse than 1:1.