• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Workshop level 1 is running beverages in 2 minutes

Lelanya

B]Game version:[/B] v1.120-beta.18-(1b4ca18) - html5 (2020-12-22 16:59)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser, Chrome
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 100%
Account name:
_Lelanya
Humans or Elves:
Human
Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__Workshop level 1 runs beverages in 2 minutes
__Workshop level 2 runs beverages in 3 minutes
Workshop level 3 runs beveages in 4 minutes

Expected situation:
Workshops should all run beverages in 5 minutes

Reproduction Steps:
1. set workshops for beverages
2. watch them run
3. rinse and repeat
5.[/B

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Screenshot (1205).png
Screenshot (1206).png

Screenshot (1207).png

I'm not really good at this part, will add in if I can

Last edited:

Pauly7

So I guess this will make brewery badges a breeze in the FAs. I wonder if they will then increase the requirements by two and a half times because that will make it so much more annoying to sit there clicking and collecting.

Pauly7

If I have 50 workshops Brew badges take either 22 or 44 minutes no matter what inno says. All that matters is which TV show I'm watching.
True, but a 2 minute production time might change it. Once you collect your 50 beverages and restart it you're now only 2 minutes from collecting again, so you may be more tempted to hang around and collect the next lot before going back to Golden Girls.

If they massively increase the numbers of Brewery badges required then there will be more pressure to do that, making the process so much more annoying... then who knows what Blanche and Dorothy have been getting up to without you.