• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Woodelves "Dwarven" research

Elevenar

Game version: v1.16.10-(c615829) (2016-10-19 10:02)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Version 54.0.2840.59 m
Flash Player version: You have version 23,0,0,185 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
In Woodelves Chapter 9, there is some text copied (I guess) from old Dwarven research.

Expected situation:
No Dwarven should be important in chapter 9.

Screenshot(s):
20161020 bug_woodelves_dwarven_research_text.gif

Marindor

This is indeed correct. Each Guest Race makes so many adjustments to one of the manufactories, that it becomes "their" manufactory, not just "their style". For the Dwarves, that's the Steel Manufactory. So the Steel Manufactory became the Dwarven Steel Manufactory. The Woodelves are making that one in "their style" now (not their main manufactory), so the correct name is indeed "Woodelves Style Dwarven Steel Manufactory". I know, it sounds confusing but it's as it's supposed to be :p

Elevenar

Well, not logical, confusing and overall really not important, how this stupid building is named ... anyway, I want at least twice as much of what you at Inno have each day!

Why not:
Woodelves Dwarves Wisdom and Wonders Evolving Arrival Note even resarched Steel Manufactory ??

Answer "because, it's too long" is not accepted!

>> click on LIKE <<

Last edited:

DeletedUser1548

Can't wait to see the names after 43434 guest races.
Woodelves Zombie Cosmic Apocalyptic (...) Unicorn Sandwich Style Steel Manufactory? ;)