• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Woodelves buildings.

DeletedUser1548

Wiki will probably be updated after the chapter is released on live servers so maybe advanced Beta players could provide screenshots from upgrade tabs? ;)

I'm curious how it all looks. Especially after I checked building sizes on Elvenarchitect.
Bigger Elven MH? o_O
Enormous Barracks, Workshops and level 1 manufactories? o_O

DeletedUser1627

Same for me! I am waiting the wiki update! So exited!

But normally the wiki will be update during the week... NORMALLY XD

DeletedUser1548

Some of the top players have already upgraded their buildings and to be honest I feel dissapointed.
I expected juicy spring-summer but instead we've got Autumn Elves.
Dwarves were red, Fairies - purple, Orcs - blue, Wood Elves with green as a main colour would be perfect. Not to mention I would really appreciate more calm and serene landscape in my city.

Will next guest race be wintery? Flashy white? ;)

*sigh*

DeletedUser1627

Yes you have right
And we can also see in the city of the player Miciah the marble manufactory at level 23... and i am really disappointed...
the real change is between lvl 21 and 22 before and after this it is only a change color... and this is same for the residences and the workshops... not for the barracks that are really beautiful! *.*

I really want to see what does the steel manufactory look like... but the wiki is not update...

CrazyWizard

I to prefer the lowr level green buildings, actually I love them, and yes the red trees I dont like it at al.
Lookslike modern football shirts in all bright spicy colower, off course that makes sense since it targets small kids en young adults.

But somehow I feel this game targets more the adult, middle aged group and they dont like those bright colors in general.

DeletedUser1627

Yes but the real problem is that the developpers scamp the design of some buildings...

DeletedUser1627

Can someone show me what the steel manufactury lvl 20 looks like?
Because that is the only building and the most important for me :)
If someone can screenshot the overview screen I will be thankful :D

DeletedUser1677

It's not easy to prepare for the woodelves, without wiki :/
I need information about what I can do with the different new buildings, to use as a guideline for how it "works"