• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Woodelvenstock Summer Event

Dony

King of Bugs
in all honesty nobody but devs knows if it was planned to be released in this event or not, it wouldnt be the first time this happened
just because somebody datamined some building it doesnt mean it needs to be in current event

DeletedUser2408

in all honesty nobody but devs knows if it was planned to be released in this event or not, it wouldnt be the first time this happened
just because somebody datamined some building it doesnt mean it needs to be in current event

Fortunately, @Marindor (support) said its a fault and development team will fix it. ;) I just asking em for exchange my enlighted range, that i got today, into mystica lake...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1681

you know it still can be a different building :p lets celebrate after we see the new reward in game
Hurrah then, they just introduced "Mystical lake" into the game - halfway into last day, after I had spent most of my remaining tickets (close to 2000) thinking that I must be satisfied with boosters then. True, people have misintepreted info before as Dony said earlier... but now that I found out that it was another fumble from team :(... what a bum note to end the event with.
Fortunately, @Marindor (support) said its a fault and development team will fix it. ;) I just asking em for exchange my enlighted range, that i got today, into mystica lake...
I accidentally got one when I noticed that I could reach another 50 tickets to be used, and that's what I mean by "accidentally" ... I was thinking "what's this building ?, it's not one of those that I got earlier"
I'm not a fan of battle buildings I'd also much rather change them into mystical lakes. I thinking I got at least 3-4 of those battle thingies. Hmmmphh :(

edeba

I am noticing the same thing, it is very hard to get what you are interested in. Things I am interested in the other prizes don't show up much. I am just not interested in coin or supply instants and I seem to get more of those than anything else. If you purchase the ticket, well, 8300 diamonds gives 2000 tickets, so 4.15 diamonds per ticket and then you can use up to 140 tickets, or 581 diamonds if you have purchased and it is way too much supply and coin instants and super hard to get the daily prize. There was always a great grand prize before so these side prizes were bonus because of going for the grand prize, but the set buildings are awful. I just tried to rearrange mine and every time you move one you get the stupid pop-up. It was really stupid and designed by someone who is clueless about how to make a game enjoyable. But as a prize, the value of the set buildings in terms of how they help your city is also low, so they are just annoying and use way too much space and you can have all of the set buildings but there is no way to get maximum return. I did my calculations on these things with the maximum return because I didn't realize that wasn't possible, so all those extra buildings to get the max out of the main building are really wasteful.

My issue with these events is that when I work for a prize I would like to get the prize. The fact that I only get a slim chance to get a decent prize keeps me from ever buying diamonds that come with tickets. When I pick out which chest I want to work toward I check to see which of the 'worst' prizes I would care to use the tickets for, because that's the prize I'm going to get from any chest. I have saved up tickets to try for the Merchants, it was useless.

Calenmir

I'm not sure what's going on (haven't been on for a few days and can't find anyone else talking about this), but I've refreshed twice now and still the quest for the summer event is showing on my screen. Was that intended? Did I miss an announcement? Things move kind of quick here so I'm sorry if this has been covered already.

DeletedUser2314

I'm not sure what's going on (haven't been on for a few days and can't find anyone else talking about this), but I've refreshed twice now and still the quest for the summer event is showing on my screen. Was that intended? Did I miss an announcement? Things move kind of quick here so I'm sorry if this has been covered already.

Same here, but no way to spent my tickets? Only the quest is showing.

DeletedUser1371

Too bad I already spent all the tickets in the morning of the last day. So I got that fighting building. Well, bad luck I guess.

I too don't like it that the rearranging of the set buildings interrupt the production. Is there an explanation for that somewhere?

Dony

King of Bugs
Too bad I already spent all the tickets in the morning of the last day. So I got that fighting building. Well, bad luck I guess.
you can contact support, they can help you with that
I too don't like it that the rearranging of the set buildings interrupt the production. Is there an explanation for that somewhere?
preventing abusive switching between buildings to get max bonus everywhere with minimal amount of buildings

DeletedUser246

Hello, i'm from other Server, and i got a problem with Woodelvenstock, i bought the pack of diamonds with tickets and i run chests do farm KP Packs and Time Reduction, but, it appear that the Theather Machine stopped to give packs to me. So, there's is a limit of packs on the Event or there's a bug?

Here, some pics:
Whats_App_Image_2018_07_16_at_17_18_05.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2018_07_17_at_14_36_28.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2018_07_17_at_14_37_20.jpg

@Muf-Muf @Marindor

DeletedUser246

I understand. But it is the same problem to all servers.
I just wanna see if anyone knows about dat.