• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Woodelvenstock Summer Event

Dony

King of Bugs
you will have a complete province quests, so you can start preparing, plenty of time for live

edeba

It is novel... Nice to see something new. Hopefully it won't block people on step they don't want to do.

Jackluyt

Here is all the information you will need about the Woodelvenstock Summer event:

Please feel free to share this Note with your friends who do not play on Beta.

https://tinyurl.com/ybxdg7v5

35533767_10211926547259683_568736000218497024_n.jpg

Note:
The quests that we saw in Beta will not necessarily be the same as the ones that come to the Live World.

All suggestions and corrections are most welcome!!
:)

There will be a companion video to follow tomorrow - the one I made today had a broken sound track

DeletedUser1767

I think my very first ticket drop was +6, although I might have been hallucinating. Definitely have had multiple +4s and haven't had less than +2.

The prize buildings themselves aren't really to my taste -- I like the nature-oriented buildings and not so much the ones with people-figures. But I still love absolutely everything about the aesthetics of this event anyway, especially the landscape, and I love the way the new chests work. Major kudos to the event devs. (But... where are our Woodelvenstock t-shirts? I almost never buy game swag but I would seriously buy one!)

SoggyShorts

In all previous events I've overcome the RNG by blasting through a significant number of quests the first day. This ensured that I would have lots of event currency for tries at the few prizes that I wanted. Having no spoiler list of prizes this time, I figured I'd go for the set, but completely whiffed on the chests today, getting a solid first dose RNG, and it tasted bad.

So far I'm not a huge fan of the new setup, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about it, however I don't think I'll enjoy having less control over when I complete quests.

Note: I am aware that the mosh pit will probably come around again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

The surroundings are great :).

How do the "rotating chests" work ?? if I click one is it replaced by another ? if so would it be possible to have 3 crummy :( chests on screen at once ??

The last couple of these longer events had very good prices early on, if these 2 days are best that's on offer I probably have to scrap any plans of replacing last autumns hazelnut (or whaever it was called) stuff. There are more grand prizes than the 3 visible at the beginning but I'm not impressed. Right now I have room in my city, but I'm about to start Elementals so no room for any "set" prize system.

It's great that new things are tried, but at least for me it might take away the opportunity to pace the event and still be able to end it. Now it seems I might play along and then towards the end one "scout a province" and I'd hit a stone wall, not able to finish. Ofc in past I have relied on others to speed ahead and report back and then plan ahead not so sure it'll work that well this time. First impressions are that the old system suited me better.

Dony

King of Bugs
How do the "rotating chests" work ?? if I click one is it replaced by another ? if so would it be possible to have 3 crummy :( chests on screen at once ??
there are 9 chests total with 5 quilities, if you open 1 chest then another 3 completely random chests will appear, it can be the same as before or all new ones

DeletedUser2104

You click at one chest and all 3 chests change. Like a slot-machine.

Jackluyt

there are 9 chests total with 5 quilities, if you open 1 chest then another 3 completely random chests will appear, it can be the same as before or all new ones

Do you have details for me?
And screenshots, please?
I only have 5 so far.

ekarat

it is
29 daily quests gives you 4350 tickets
+ random spawns in the city are also buffed i already had +4 (is it doubled? anyone had +1?)

The best chest I have seen gives 1 goo for every 8.2 tickets. The grand prize takes 900 goo.
So, that would require around 7,380 tickets, of which you get around 4350 from daily quests.

So, either you get a *whole* lot of tickets from the ground, or there need to be (hypothetical) double days (as in previous events), or live is easier.

DeletedUser1584

What is the better set ? Do you have look with elvenarchitect ?

DeletedUser2312

The best chest I have seen gives 1 goo for every 8.2 tickets. The grand prize takes 900 goo.
So, that would require around 7,380 tickets, of which you get around 4350 from daily quests.

So, either you get a *whole* lot of tickets from the ground, or there need to be (hypothetical) double days (as in previous events), or live is easier.
I think you forget that you can win tickets from chest. My best chest was for 68 tickets you get 8 goo and a chance of 30% for 100 tickets and 30% chance for 50 tickets. That is in the long run you win 45 tickets for opening this chest and so you pay only 23 tickets netto. 23 tickets for 8 goo is only 1 goo for 2.875 tickets and not 8.2 tickets.

DeletedUser778

Apparently there are more then the three currently shown grand prizes:

2018-06-19 17_25_21-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.jpg

Edit: @Jackluyt: the chests I got to choose from so far

57.png
83.png
85.png
95.png
123.png
140.png
Would also like to see screens/stats of the chest I'm still missing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
11.png
last one is 57 which is same as yours but instead of supply windfall 5% its coin rain 5%

Last edited:

Jackluyt

What is the status of the App please?

Mine has the Quests - but no Event Screen.

Will this be fixed by the time the Event goes live?
Does anyone know?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
What is the status of the App please?

Mine has the Quests - but no Event Screen.

Will this be fixed by the time the Event goes live?
Does anyone know?
I hope they know in Germany :)
Honestly, i assume it will be in time for live, if it isnt then it would be a bug :)

Jackluyt

Here is a look at the structure of the Event, and an introduction to our Event Note with strategy tips.

You are welcome to share it with your friends who do not play on Beta!

Please give it a like and share on YouTube if you would like to see similar 'breaking news' videos

Here is the link to our EPL Note: https://tinyurl.com/ybxdg7v5

Here is a link to the Discussion thread in Beta Forum: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/woodelvenstock-summer-event.10859/page-2#post-63174

Here is the link to Elvenar Platinum Leaf on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2qrUhpy