• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Woodelvenstock Summer Event

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please find the announcement of our Woodelvenstock Summer Event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

palmira

Hi Marindor:

I only have one line of quests, timed, is this supoosed to be like this?

elv.png

Dony

King of Bugs
i guess so since it gave 150 tickets, maybe second chain will start later today or this week

Arayla

@Marindor, could the change to have only one quest line instead of the usual two be added to the announcement? Otherwise there will be understandable confusion and players opening unnecessary support tickets. I came to the forum to report this as a bug only to find out here that it is intentional.

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
Could the change to have only one quest line instead of the usual two be added to the announcement? Otherwise there will be understandable confusion and players opening unnecessary support tickets. I came to the forum to report this as a bug only to find out here that it is intentional.
it is actually in the announcement :)

DeletedUser2433

Love the campsite, flags and people walking up the bridge! :) And came to report the single questline but already read it was supposed to be one. (the opening stated two though which is a bit confusing ;) )

DeletedUser724

Only daily quest !!!

No main quest ?? is it ?

is that possible to collect sufficient ticket for all the chest-box ??

Deleted User - 60107

I too thought it was a bug, since the text when I logged in said there will be two quest lines.

DeletedUser2236

also when you press the "?" button on the information page for the event it says "2 new and exclusive quest lines available only for a short time

DeletedUser2459

I am a little confused by the new event. How exactly is this supposed to work? I see only 1 quest line and there is no timer. I went to the page with chests and clicked on one. It gave me a small prize and the people moved down the walkway. Is there a second quest line or are the little symbols that appear additional rewards. Can someone explain how this works? Thank you.

And I have gotten 3 tickets all were +2.

Dony

King of Bugs
I am a little confused by the new event. How exactly is this supposed to work? I see only 1 quest line and there is no timer. I went to the page with chests and clicked on one. It gave me a small prize and the people moved down the walkway. Is there a second quest line or are the little symbols that appear additional rewards. Can someone explain how this works? Thank you.

And I have gotten 3 tickets all were +2.
there is a timer bellow puppet machine
if you click on ? there is everyting explained

Dony

King of Bugs
since it says in announcement that it will be different in beta i think that live server will have classic 2 questlines like always
maybe there is something more planned for beta (like another FA) where we need more quests slots

iDavis

I hope so, otherwise it would be quite boring for live players to complete just 1, so simple quest per day.