• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Wonders

DeletedUser

Hi, on my main server, i only want one of the dwaven wonders, so i have a question about the runes, if i dont put KP in the elven wonders research, and only research the dwarven wonders, will i then get runes for dwarven wonders only, when i finish my provinces?

DeletedUser867

You'll get random runes for ALL of the Ancient Wonders that you have unlocked.

If you don't EVER want a particular AW, the best you can do is hope that the Rune Shards break when you try to insert them, as the Broken Shards bar is common to all Ancient Wonders.
  • Note that you need around 19 Rune Shards to unlock the 9 slots in the Rune Shard ring
    for levels 1 and 6 (and probably 11 and every 5th level thereafter)
  • Level 2-5, 7-10, etc require Relics, including the boosted relics that you'll need for your production.
  • Fortunately, one of the Dwarven Ancient Wonders generates boosted goods when you visit other cities.

DeletedUser

Thx Katwijk, seems like i misunderstod the description of the dwaven wonder ingame, though it gave boost.. and not just boost goods for visiting others, im confused now, though that one of the elven/human wonders gave the benefit with goods when visiting.
I really wish they would update wiki along with throwing more or less untestet things unto the normal servers.

DeletedUser867

I really wish they would update wiki along with throwing more or less untestet things unto the normal servers.
Welcome to iterative game design.
It's sort of like real life.

You give it your best shot,
and most of the time it's actually pretty efficient.​

DeletedUser

hehe, well i just found out that, i only get runes for the dwaven wonders if i only have them researched and not the elven wonders, thats when i finish provinces though, but if i give help in an elven wonder, my reward is a rune for one of the elven wonders, that i havent even researched yet :)
But it worked out as i wished for, for the province part at least... and i did test it well enough, i finished about 20 provinces and only got dwarven runes, that could be luck, but i doubt that.

DeletedUser867

Heh - enjoy it while you can. How did you get to the end of the Dwarven chapter VI THAT fast??

DeletedUser

Used $ at the beginning of the game, to gain on those who started before me, not allot though, bought some research in the end of chapter 1 or at the start of chapter 2, dont recall witch it was, also bought 5 builders almost right away, and some culture buildings, but again not allot of those either, had 1 shrine, 1 protector, 2 seasnakes, they are all gone and now i have 4 elder dragons, i never bought or build any culture buildings that has workers, i went with houses all the way.
So my KP came mostly from provinces, and from coins, loads of players just go for the coins they "need" and stop making them when they have enough, but they are very useful for buying KP, and by the time my workshops where done (lvl 15) i went down to 100% culture bonus, and kept it there, it gives space for more houses, and more factories. Culture bonus only helps houses and workshops, so it´s not a big deal, when you have loads of houses and workshops.
oh and playing all day helps too :)