• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Wonder Society system

Lelanya

@Alcaro
Derp Alliance had a complex spreadsheet for Wonder donations under a 'pile on' system when I FS'd with them, as well as a couple of swap threads.
JustHaveFunBeta had a Wonder club and nothing else when I was there in the summer of 2018 and that is a big part of why I left them. Their overview indicates that they have since changed to swap threads.
Hawk's Nest has 3 KP threads and a Wonder Club, but they send lots of mail about it.
Perhaps try the recruitment section to avoid the big debate?

Lovec Krys

This player had 20.000 kp and growing in his inventory. and he was constantly complaining about the lack of wondermail in his fellowship.
Sounds funny. With this he could have upgraded any of his wonder from 26 to 35 and gained 20K points (+ some additional from Thrones' effect).
What a waste.

SoggyShorts

For example, let's assume that a wonder needs 500 KP to be upgraded. The chests in that case usually contain 100 KP as bonus. Let's assume the following donations and what the bonus would be without WS and with WS:

KP donated Bonus without WS Bonus with WS
A: 150 30 (20%) 30 (20%)
B: 100 25 (25%) 20 (20%)
C: 100 20 (20%) 20 (20%)
D: 80 10 (12.5%) 16 (20%)
E: 50 10 (20%) 10 (20%)
F: 10 5 (50%) 2 (20%)
G: 10 0 (0%) 2 (20%)
And here is how a NetZero swap would work on that wonder:
A: Donates 30 gets 30 from chest 100% return
B: Donates 25 gets 25 from chest 100% return
C: Donates 20 gets 20 from chest 100% return
D: Donates 10 gets 10 from chest 100% return
E: Donates 5 gets 5 from chest 100% return
F: Donates 400 to self, gets 500 KP wonder filled 125% return

Super easy, super fast, super fair. No spreadsheet required. As someone who helped record who donated what on spreadsheets for over 10,000 wonders, I'm over it. Those old sheets suck compared to the simplicity and guaranteed fairness with maximum possible returns on the NetZero.

Last edited:

Alcaro

"This super easy system" ...writes 2 pages to explain it :D
I am pretty sure soggy and i checked all excisting methods beforehand to get the good stuff from them with minimizing the downsides^^
It was a question, you turned it into a 3 pages debate. I was expecting answers like "we do not use it" or "yes, we use it". Instead I got a full debate about how bad is the system I prefer, how good is what you use, how smart you are and how pitiful I am that I do not see the obvious. Give me a break!

You know something @Jhartulion? I do not care what you did since you are nothing but rude. Yes, you are the smartest person on Elvenar, you are a god's gift, I don't know how this game would exist without your precious existence and contribution to it. Only that you failed to answer to a simple question. How lame is that!?!?!

You want a correct answer to my question? Read what @Lelanya posted! That's all I wanted.

SoggyShorts

It was a question, you turned it into a 3 pages debate.
To be fair, it was kind of a silly question.
Obviously, there was at least one FS doing it, so you had to know that the answer was "yes"

But a one word answer of "yes" while correct wouldn't be super helpful, would it?

So, players decided to try and help you out. You being too angry and stubborn to take helpful advice when offered and taking offence when none was given is on you.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 79208

It was a question, you turned it into a 3 pages debate. I was expecting answers like "we do not use it" or "yes, we use it". Instead I got a full debate about how bad is the system I prefer, how good is what you use, how smart you are and how pitiful I am that I do not see the obvious. Give me a break!

You know something @Jhartulion? I do not care what you did since you are nothing but rude. Yes, you are the smartest person on Elvenar, you are a god's gift, I don't know how this game would exist without your precious existence and contribution to it. Only that you failed to answer to a simple question. How lame is that!?!?!

You want a correct answer to my question? Read what @Lelanya posted! That's all I wanted.
We gave you a hand to the "best" system from our POV. I guess there are valid points to use other systems, but for really competitive players there is only 1 system that works in a speed needed.
Just use the system you are most comfortable with.

I am pretty sure i am not the smartest person playing Elvenar (in fact as stated beforehand i don't play it atm),
but as some other ppl here i am way more invested into the game, which of course gives the more invested ones way deeper insight of the game.
In other games i helped the devs to find gamebreaking exploits and abuseable game design flaws so i am used to go the unconvential way to find the best tactic to "beat" the game.

Everyone who answers you here invests their time to help you.

Yogi Dave

My live FS, used the system from Gems from Sept. '18 until Dec. '20 averaging almost 3 AWs a day. While it was simple for the users of the system, it became too burdensome for the administrator so we switched to the method many have talked about here. You fill roughly 80% of your AW and the other 20% are filled by others getting back what they put in. It generally works, but at times there are problems. All systems do, such as when someone upgrades their AW before it's recorded.

To strictly answer your question, I don't know of an FS that uses that or similar balance oriented WS in beta.