• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[WM] Pay diamonds to start Neighborly Help early

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arayla

Summary
Implement an option to pay diamonds to be able to start your NH sooner.

Description
Right now, I'd pay 5 diamonds to start my Neighborly Help early by 5 hours. It is 5am here, and my sweet dog woke me up to go out because she had an upset stomach. Can't fall back asleep and want to do something with the game, but my overnight productions are all set for 9-hrs.

Would love to see an option to pay 1 diamond per hour in order for the game to subtract that number of hours from everyone I visited in the last 24 hours. Maybe there should be a cap of 8 hours on it (pay between 1 diamond and 8 diamonds, user's choice) and a limit of using this feature once every 48 hours. (It is 5am, so I can't think through this very clearly.)

This would really be amazingly useful when real life prevents making visits in your FS on your normal schedule and you would have to skip visits just to stay on schedule for the next day.

If the payment is kept under 10 diamonds, this would be cheap enough that users might pay it once or twice a week, providing a small but steady diamond income for Inno.

Motivation
More convenient for the players, extra revenue.

Possible downsides
Game balancing/exploiting this feature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Since this idea didn't get the minimum requirements, we'll have to archive it now. Thank you all for voting :)