• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map [WM] New Way to Motivate (help) Neighbors

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoggyShorts

* When the discussion comes to an end, one of our Moderators will ask the topic starter if they wish to stay with their original idea or if they would like to change something. If the topic starter doesn't reply anymore for more than 72 hours, the idea will not be processed.
@Marindor Can we skip this step if it becomes an issue? Everyone loves the idea, but the original poster is from brazil, and does not actually frequent the Beta forums. This (in my opinion) should not make the idea any less valid,

DeletedUser1075

Fastest I've seen one of these polls get to 20 votes - that should say something.

And I still hope that when they implement, they allow builders to take priority over culture (or give us a choice).

DeletedUser1853

Forgive me if this was discussed somewhere else but I didn't see it....was this posted in the Regular Forum also? Or is this the way changes in the regular game start. Seems that there would be a huge YES for the idea... I think this is FANTASTIC and the best laid out and presented idea ever and would be one of the best things to happen. If it could be done for a special end of year update even better!

Just saw over in Regular Forum that SoggyShorts DID this in New Game Features - Neighborly Help Preferences. Sorry I missed that!

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Just saw over in Regular Forum that SoggyShorts DID this in New Game Features - Neighborly Help Preferences. Sorry I missed that!
Nonono, this isn't my idea, I just post a link to it wherever I go, as often as I can. It's even my signature here =)