• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

WISHLIST FOR SPELLS

• Thread starter DeletedUser1405
  • Start date

DeletedUser1405

I would like to start a thread for a "Spell-Wishlist"

So far the two existing spells might not be very exiting for established players, BUT the idea of a developing magic acedemy holds potential for countless "spell ideas & wishes"

So, what would you like to see next in the magic academy?

Battle-Spells, like FIRE BALLS. ... or SCOUTING SPELLS, ...

Get creative!

DeletedUser575

Using "Spells" is rather confusing, for me anyway, and I've been playing for a while. I think it would be extremely helpful if someone would publish a definitive explanation of just how the spells work - what they will do, what you can't expect, etc.

Also I would like to see the following change - instead of having them effective for a set period of time, have them effective for the duration of the build and disappear when the supplies or goods are collected no matter what the build time was. i.e. if the enchanted workshop is only set for a 3 hr build then that's how long the spell lasts, if it was set for a 24 hr build, the it lasts for 24 hours. they would only apply to the workshop or manufactory selected. It would help those of us who don't have a lot of time to spend playing.

A spell that would greatly increase the hit points and damage inflicted for your army would be a great addition. One that covers the entire army on the field but would expire when the encounter is over, no matter what the outcome was.

DeletedUser

Aragon- you can cast your spell when you get on to pick up. I run a 24hour production- get on when its ready- cast a spell- increases my yield and I can keep running productions under spell for as long as it lasts. Casting the spell when you get on to collect is in effect the same as your suggestion if I understand properly. I double vote for the army spells. That would be fun.

DeletedUser575

@avarron: I don't always have the time to be logged in at the time when my goods or supplies become available for harvesting (that's why I usually run 24 hr productions). Some times it can be several hours after the 24 hrs are up before I can harvest my productions. If I understand you correctly, you are telling me that that would not be a problem so long as I enchant the workshop or manufactory just BEFORE I collect the production then I will realize the benefit. -I will try it.

DeletedUser

There have been multiple threads about a Storage option, and some concerns as to the a buses of such.

What about a Spell that opens Storage for x hours? This way, when we have a few hours and want to rearrange, we can easily shift the city around repeatedly until satisfied. The inclusion of a clock makes it an intense PvE experience, since items left in storage at the end of timer would be lost.

I wish we'd had some round table discussion about Spells before the programming was completed. Did the developers consider not offering timed Spells, but rather one-off Spells? As of now, the "approved" methodology for increasing supplies is to cast spells on all workshops at once, then set 5-minute builds..over and over. How is this any different than the despised "quest flipping"? All we've done is shift from one clickfest to another.

DeletedUser

That programming is so far from completed- it's a work in progress. I guess the facebook chats are the way to go. Seems like some ideas got through. to Timone.
It's a bit different now with the academy in that there is a cost- before it was just like a broken slot machine. It's also musch better balanced in general now and the needs are on a smaller scale. I had two trading partners before fellowships. I just unlocked one the other day actually.
Do you have the fairies unlocked yet? I'm curious to know what fair trading is going to look like sith those goods included. I'm cringing at the idea of hugely lopsided trades- the 1600:1oo are bad enough.