• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

wishing wells

does anyone remember when inno stopped giving wishing wells as prizes? i thought we could sort by subject in order to look for things like this, but i can't seem to make it work.

Enevhar Aldarion

The last time we could get any Wishing Wells at all was a Winter event, but I can't remember if it was Winter 2019 or Winter 2020. @Jackluyt and @Lelanya tracked that stuff for their respective websites, so hopefully one of them can answer more accurately.

Arthus

Missing wishing wells. They should replace some useless rewards in spire or be given to 19th tournament chest.

cassy63

Isn't there the genie (100 days) and the goddess of wishes (50 days) for that? with less space

Alcaro

Isn't there the genie (100 days) and the goddess of wishes (50 days) for that? with less space
yes, they are there but they aren't even close so generous with diamonds as Wishing Wells were. In my live city I had 5 Goddesses and they gave (all together) 5 x 30 (or 35?) diamonds, 1 Genie is about to expire and didn't give a single diamond yet.

CrazyWizard

yes, they are there but they aren't even close so generous with diamonds as Wishing Wells were. In my live city I had 5 Goddesses and they gave (all together) 5 x 30 (or 35?) diamonds, 1 Genie is about to expire and didn't give a single diamond yet.
Genie is way more generous than the wishing well ever was lol.

450 vs 1100 diamonds over it's lifetime on average if not mistaken.
not to mention genie also rewards other cool stuff like 5h timeboosters

CrazyWizard

The genie gives way less often than the wishing well but when it does with 50-100 and a tiny % chance on 200 it gives way more then the wishing well.

I always use averages based on the % of the droprate. and I calculated this way back. the issue it's a 100 days and 180+ pickups (theoretically 200 but thats impossible)
You have to be really dedicated to know how much it has given to you over such a long time without insane dedication.

so how much a building gives is often very obfuscated.
I usually save a nuch of them and then place them all at once, that way you get diamonds on many of your pickups. I currently have 11 genies in my city.

As for the exact %, I no longer have the data, maybe @Karvest knows them

Karvest

iirc 17 was the last chapter when WW was available in events, so ch17 data for WW and ch19 for the rest from client files:

1649596109167.png

ayvinul

Goddess of wishes is crap. Very low chance to yield a very small amount of diamonds.

A fellowship that actively plays the spire is the best replacement for wishing wells. First stage completion means 50 guaranteed diamonds, along with all the extra random diamonds, and the small chance at a genie. Second stage gets even better with a total of 125 diamonds per week.

I would say I don't miss the wishing wells that much. Free diamonds were great, but it's fairly easy to get diamonds through playing these days.

Bor de Wolf 1965

You could be right @ayvinul but spire has only 50/+75/+150 a week and has a dependency on how far up the tower you go.
The goddess and djinn have the chance every 12h of giving their diamond prices.
I agree you need a lot of luck but I think of it as free diamonds are still diamonds and I like them.

CrazyWizard

You could be right @ayvinul but spire has only 50/+75/+150 a week and has a dependency on how far up the tower you go.
The goddess and djinn have the chance every 12h of giving their diamond prices.
I agree you need a lot of luck but I think of it as free diamonds are still diamonds and I like them.
do not ignore the random rewards in the spire. you het more than 400 diamonds on average in the spire per week if you and the fellowship reach the top.

Arthus

Genie is way more generous than the wishing well ever was lol.

450 vs 1100 diamonds over it's lifetime on average if not mistaken.
not to mention genie also rewards other cool stuff like 5h timeboosters

We could have 30-50 wishing wells at once when events were generous and rewarded doing endless quests in events instead of "who will get most x500 with 5% chance, will be in Golden League".
Genie is so low chance that i've had myself 270+ days on live version without a single Genie from Spire.

Enevhar Aldarion

do not ignore the random rewards in the spire. you het more than 400 diamonds on average in the spire per week if you and the fellowship reach the top.

Which is still done by a tiny percent of all fellowships on each server. Much better to assume a player in a decent fellowship can get Silver every week and 125 diamonds, plus whatever random ones they win from chests.