• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic

DeletedUser2705

Stop this rubbish (without translater). We will not pay for this hell in anyway.
U do nothing for pushing 2 years and u try to handle some new in events? Its just funny. Money? Stop the push! Stupid!

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

i dont think theres a balance issue. those who won too many bears or too many phoenixes (dont know why these are not mentioned they are the same issue). will eventually just stop playing because those players will find the game boring after a while, if everything is too easy, and without challenge then you just loose interest

DeletedUser2705

When are you going to put your rules into action? Does it violate your order? I'm talking about pushing.

Deleted User - 81190

Problem is tournaments are partially made to bring in money, and some big spenders can no longer compete with some f2p powerhouses.
Yeah, I can imagine that would be majorly disappointing for competitive paying players. Although I have no idea whether this specific category would be significant enough for Inno to care.

Arthus

I wonder about game team opinion about whole situation, since lowering ribbons from quests and lowering cost of presents there were no major tweaks to the event despite worst feedback ever and event went to live servers untouched, also almost no comments from team. I wonder if they see this as a success or what

Deleted User - 86059

@Arthus there have been plenty of replies from Marindor, he has been keeping a very close eye on all forum activity and has also relayed all feedback to the team. And from my personal perspective there has definitely been a change in the event before it went to live servers.
The team will wait for the end of the event on live servers to be able to gain full feedback on all aspects of the quests

Loki Blue

There should be 3 choices of rewards from evolution buildings at level 10, like there is with Yggdrasil in Forge of Empires (sister game)

You're thinking of the evolving Event reward buildings like the Mill of Fall, or the Pagoda...Yggdrasil is one of the rewards for completing the Vikings settlement, and only goes to 9. Not all of the evolving Event buildings allow you to choose its outcome--like here, you get what you get at the end.

palmira

I am OK with the nerfing of the events now that the Spire allows me to stock on time instants (and diamonds) - basically the prizes I would go for in the old format, plus the wells here on beta - but for someone in a not very active FS the new framing can be very disappointing. I am sure we won't have the bounty of events pasts but could we please go back to the previous chest format that allowed us some choice in prizes?

Arthus

You're thinking of the evolving Event reward buildings like the Mill of Fall, or the Pagoda...Yggdrasil is one of the rewards for completing the Vikings settlement, and only goes to 9. Not all of the evolving Event buildings allow you to choose its outcome--like here, you get what you get at the end.

I know that it's settlement reward but it's pretty similar to evo buildings too.
There should be some options in my opinion but i doubt they will to change anything.
Considering how they "changed" the system after Zodiac to this Winter Fail, maybe it's better to not change anything.

Maillie

The team will wait for the end of the event on live servers to be able to gain full feedback on all aspects of the quests

Thank you for keeping us aware that the dev team is still getting feedback.

I do believe that some consideration should be taken to understand what type of cities the posters have. If you have a city that is totally devoted to events, with upwards of 70 workshops, etc., then you should expect to get great feedback when they get 8 out of 10 quests for supplies. Best questline ever! If you have a regular city working its way through the final 5 chapters in dire need of seeds and sentient goods, and little need for tier 1-3 goods, not so much, particularly with a main reward of an evolving building that gives tier two goods.

I am seeing very little that was changed in the live cities. A couple of doable quests mixed in with an endless barrage of "Produce 37,000 ..."

Arthus

Thank you for keeping us aware that the dev team is still getting feedback.

I do believe that some consideration should be taken to understand what type of cities the posters have. If you have a city that is totally devoted to events, with upwards of 70 workshops, etc., then you should expect to get great feedback when they get 8 out of 10 quests for supplies. Best questline ever! If you have a regular city working its way through the final 5 chapters in dire need of seeds and sentient goods, and little need for tier 1-3 goods, not so much, particularly with a main reward of an evolving building that gives tier two goods.

I am seeing very little that was changed in the live cities. A couple of doable quests mixed in with an endless barrage of "Produce 37,000 ..."

We have "produce 112k of wood/steel/marble" etc in chapter 15, for 20 ribbons (bonus section).
Next quest could be scouting for 60 hours.
Then next could be another 112k of wood/steel/marble.
You've got 60 ribbons, you can afford one present for that (50).
Congratulations! You won 2 knowledge points.

Loki Blue

We have "produce 112k of wood/steel/marble" etc in chapter 15, for 20 ribbons (bonus section).
Next quest could be scouting for 60 hours.
Then next could be another 112k of wood/steel/marble.
You've got 60 ribbons, you can afford one present for that (50).
Congratulations! You won 2 knowledge points.

Kinda feels like a visit to the proctologist, and there's not a tube of lube in the place. :eek:

Arthus

Well due to events deterioration and very bad behaviours of in-game team i'm probably leaving in January anyway, so i hope that at least someone got at least half-nice rewards from this "event". anyway, Merry christmas to everyone and a happy new year

iDavis

After my experiences with this event on live, I can say they did really good job in terms of preventing players from extreme gameplay (20 ribbons per quest is not worth spending boosters on toolboxes or scouting). On the other hand - daily prizes are not interesting for me, as a player in chapter 15 going for ranking points, at all, so only wishing wells and boosters are saving that (so thanks for having them in the list).

Anyway, I see a good reason in the future events to try to make them at least a little bit more fun. I think this is the main fault of all events in Elvenar. Since next event, from what I saw, should bring us back to old mechanic, there might be some time to take a look at this aspect and make some improvements here and there. Waiting for many hour production is a good way to slow player down, but a horrible way to keep player actively playing the game and enjoying event. Many other companies make interesting event variations in their games and that's simply something, what should Inno take an example from.

Arthus

After my experiences with this event on live, I can say they did really good job in terms of preventing players from extreme gameplay (20 ribbons per quest is not worth spending boosters on toolboxes or scouting). On the other hand - daily prizes are not interesting for me, as a player in chapter 15 going for ranking points, at all, so only wishing wells and boosters are saving that (so thanks for having them in the list).

Anyway, I see a good reason in the future events to try to make them at least a little bit more fun. I think this is the main fault of all events in Elvenar. Since next event, from what I saw, should bring us back to old mechanic, there might be some time to take a look at this aspect and make some improvements here and there. Waiting for many hour production is a good way to slow player down, but a horrible way to keep player actively playing the game and enjoying event. Many other companies make interesting event variations in their games and that's simply something, what should Inno take an example from.

Considering that next carnival/valentine evo building is already known and it's bonuses are already set (and it's NOT GOOD, money+mana+seeds+3KP/24h) i think all feedback misses the spot completely. But you can't follow any feedback if next event is already prepared before last one ends.

Feedback about 3 KPs in evo buildings was written like 1000 times about Gingerbread Mansion, but well.
Seems like 1 restoration spell at level 10 or 2 culture spells or 2 workshop spells is too much.

Last edited: