• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic

Deleted User - 81190

Can someone in chapter 15 provide amounts for some of the quests that I dodged? ;)

Segment 3 (#80-109):
Produce Supplies to retool your craftsment and workers (a larger amount) (XV: ???K)

Segment 4 (#110-129):
Gain a sack of Coins (XV: ????K)
Produce a good amount of T1/T2/T3 (must all be same type) (XV: ?/?/?) [amounts for all 3 tiers if possible]
Produce fresh Supplies for the local food market (a lot of supplies) (XV: ???K)

Thanks!

Burger Meister Meister

Less than 34 hours left in the event.

Final summary: Event Sucks! Highly disappointing. Worst event since joining
While moderators gave the appearance of showing an interest on the forum very little results were seen from the game developers after a large amount of ideas and suggestions were provided.
Very little useful communication and justification provided as to the driving force behind the game changes. Player assumptions; money and game developers don't care about players.

Recommendations for future changes: Talk to your players more. Tell them EXACTLY what you are trying to achieve (ie "why are you changing the game"; make more money, make game harder, make game more interesting, make game more fun, get more players to play, whatever, etc). Listen to their feedback.

Maillie

Good News and Bad News:

Good News: There is less than one day left.

Bad News: Before this event started, when the announcement came up one of our fs members said in chat "Oh No! It's the Shuffle game from FOE. Everyone hated it there and now they're bringing it here??" I'd have to guess we're stuck with this the same as FOE.

Cheers to a Daily Prize of a Unicorn that takes two days of ludicrous quests to even get a chance to try for ... not that you would get it anyway.
Cheers to a Gingerbread Mansion with three evolve artifacts after a month.

Jackluyt

Recently the diamonds, once very rare for non premium players, has become a pretty normal thing for most of us. You can get them from wishing wells, from the spire, from the academy, its like almost every day you can obtain some of them from multiple ways. And it being the currency that keeps financially alive this game, the intention to pay cash for them has lowered a lot since there are many alternatives to that.

It is nice that the game designers are coming round to the idea of giving more 'free' Diamonds. Many of us have been saying that the more Diamonds you give away (which costs InnoGames nothing) - the more people get used to using Diamonds - and that is bound to lead to more people buying them.
Timon's rather limp response on Q&A was 'Diamonds are very special and we don't give them easily' or words to that effect.
I am glad that they have had a rethink! Now one makes lots and lots of Diamonds from Genies and Wishing Wells - and there are plenty to be made each week in the Multi-Player Spire of Eternity!!
All we need now is a daily 'loyalty bonus of one or two Diamonds for daily log-in.
:) :)

Also, it would be nice to be able to buy Diamonds for real money and give them to friends as presents. I would love to do this for regular competitions in our Platinum Leaf Facebook group - bus alas it is not possible - though I believe the facility exists in the shop, it has never been activated.

Arthus

People on live servers revealed that there is a pattern to use to predict what will be under each present each day, to later use it on main account.
It clearly violates point 11.2 of § 11: Safety, cheating in "General Terms and Conditions of Purchase" of Inno Games.

I'm glad i'm done with this event. I hope they will really care for Carnival, to get players trust back.

Deleted User - 81190

People on live servers revealed that there is a pattern to use to predict what will be under each present each day, to later use it on main account.
Holy cow, just read about it. Possibility for abuse is immense, especially on many-worlds realms (US has 8) if someone plays multiple cities, even semi-actively. I think with 4+ cities someone can literally have infinite ribbon spending in all their cities. On the other hand, you could have had very similar effect in the last event abusing timeboosts...

I am not even sure it falls under cheating as this is not an obvious bug. Just not very thought-through game mechanics being exploited again, as players always find weak spots.

aliceFalling

It clearly violates point 11.2 of § 11: Safety, cheating in "General Terms and Conditions of Purchase" of Inno Games.

I'm glad i'm done with this event. I hope they will really care for Carnival, to get players trust back.
where????

aliceFalling

i can't believe it...just got to 50 ribbons...using enchantments etc etc to get there...and what happens? all of a sudden my reward DROPS to 20 ribbons! why???

Maillie

i can't believe it...just got to 50 ribbons...using enchantments etc etc to get there...and what happens? all of a sudden my reward DROPS to 20 ribbons! why???

This was an announcement a while ago:
We have increased the amount of Red Ribbons that you can get at the start of the quest line by making the Red Ribbon rewards increase more linearly throughout the quest line. This means that the start of the event will be quicker, and feels smoother and more rewarding. To counter-balance for this, we have had to decrease the amount of Red Ribbons you can receive towards the end of the quest line.

Karvest

That announcement was not about dropping from 50+ to 20 ribbons, but about dropping from 70+ to 50 at the first rebalance that hit us here. Drop down to 20 ribbons after the main quest line was there from the beginning.

Jackluyt

The new-style events look promising, once they have tweaked the things that don't work - and the design team seems very willing to learn by their mistakes. This set of quests is the best ever for me - my small cities never managed to keep going to the end - in all previous events they encountered an 'impossible' quest and had to stop. This time they made it to day 29 - so full marks to the designers for that!

The shuffle board is a mess though. Hopefully they will scrap it and go back to the three chests.

78893241_10215418691161098_492243663468888064_n.jpg

aliceFalling

That announcement was not about dropping from 50+ to 20 ribbons, but about dropping from 70+ to 50 at the first rebalance that hit us here. Drop down to 20 ribbons after the main quest line was there from the beginning.
really? well, after getting this far to find yourself with only 20 ribbons and on top of that quests which are completely different from the other ones of this event eg 9 x 3-hour tier 1? it feels like a joke, i ,m
i mean really.jpg
ean, you nearly get there...then you don't.