• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic

DeletedUser3003

So the change was they removed the relics, that's it. ALL THE REST JUST GARBAGE!!
Know what? I'm done! Beta is useless. Its just us talking to the walls.
Christmas is supposed to be happy. THIS EVENT IS JUST HELL!
I hope no one spends any diamond on this lousy event.

Last event average chest costs 25, now 50.
Quests now give us less ribbons.
WTF?????

When you go listen to your players???? What a sh** company.
Don't come with.. ''Oh give us some constructive comments.'' THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS AND YOU JUST THREW THEM AWAY. THERE IS NO POINT THIS ANYMORE! I'M DONE! THIS GAME IS A COMPLETE JOKE!

Deleted User - 81190

Can somebody confirm what is the pop for Igloo Festival in chapter 15? Elvenarchitect and Elvengems list different numbers...

Rusty01

Three of my last four quests have been research a technology/gain 15 Vision Vapors. Previous events often had scout a province as an option with these types of quests. While a problem for larger cities, it would certainly be a helpful option for smaller and medium size cities.

Karvest

Can somebody confirm what is the pop for Igloo Festival in chapter 15? Elvenarchitect and Elvengems list different numbers...
client files have pop=6000 culture=2100
It was changed 19.09 along with other chapter 15 balancing changes (almost all buildings increased their stats and decreased production amounts back then).
Three of my last four quests have been research a technology/gain 15 Vision Vapors.
This is not possible in the current quests setup, it could be three out of five (and I had that too during this event 3x20 VV out of 5 quests in a row).

Last edited:

baypen

Is this a mistake or how does it work?
On the shuffle board (before I shuffled ) are presented the rewards. there is a reward of red ribbons x 200.
Then I shuffled, open 2 gifts and catched the red ribbons, BUT I got only 50 !!!! not 200 ??? Äh, why ?

DeletedUser1163

Your mistake is probably thinking that it's possible to have any other kind of luck
It's possible. It's possible, possible, possible. I think that dialogue is from an Abbott & Costello show. Why is that stored in my brain? Weird.

DeletedUser1163

Yay! Finally the elf finished the 1st upgrade for the Gingerbread Mansion. Now I have to wait over 53 hours for a scout to return. The only recipe in the Magic Academy is to use up 29 Combining Catalysts to complete the Gain 15 Vision Vapor quest and since I'm almost at the end of the Orcs & Goblins chapter, I'm unable to Research 1 Technology, so Scout 1 Province is my only choice. I'll return to Elvenar in 3 days.

By the way, the Gingerbread Mansion looks like I can reach into my screen and gobble it up. So realistic. It's beautiful! Nice art work.

DeletedUser2661

I wanted to thank the developers for taking out the "not so pleasing" parts of the winter event. I've heard a lot of complaints about it. I do realize you were trying to make it more difficult for those players who would finish events and be asking for more, but I'm not one of those folks. It would be nice to have the really difficult quests as few and far between as possible.
I'll check periodically to see any changes you've made past this point.
Thanks again!
purple fairy

Heymrdiedier

Yay! Finally the elf finished the 1st upgrade for the Gingerbread Mansion. Now I have to wait over 53 hours for a scout to return. The only recipe in the Magic Academy is to use up 29 Combining Catalysts to complete the Gain 15 Vision Vapor quest and since I'm almost at the end of the Orcs & Goblins chapter, I'm unable to Research 1 Technology, so Scout 1 Province is my only choice. I'll return to Elvenar in 3 days.

By the way, the Gingerbread Mansion looks like I can reach into my screen and gobble it up. So realistic. It's beautiful! Nice art work.
congrats on reaching the end of the orc chapter! :)

palmira

Let us be fair, it improved a lot with the changes. It is not as good as before but is much better then the initial version (and I didn't get the bonus on the first quests but this is beta so that's OK, sometimes we win, sometimes we loose)

Dony

King of Bugs
Let us be fair, it improved a lot with the changes. It is not as good as before but is much better then the initial version (and I didn't get the bonus on the first quests but this is beta so that's OK, sometimes we win, sometimes we loose)
i agree, side prizes got improved a lot, there are few left which should be changed in my opinion because of random nature of this event, i will list them later today
getting 1 AWKP for 50 ribbons is not rewarding or satisfying

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

We still need to fix the daily prizes.
By my opinion the only chance to do it in the current cassino system is:
Get complete control over reshufle (= reshufle moves from reward to the button, player can freely use anytime to reshufle rewards).
And add a second daily prize instead of reshufle reward (and best would be to remove the small garbage culture buildings also).

aliceFalling

"Produce a good amount of any regular goods"

Do not leave this quest half-finished...I did and cannot for the life of me remember which goods I was collecting....:confused: and it could be anything apparently...not only boosted

Last edited:

aliceFalling

We still need to fix the daily prizes.
By my opinion the only chance to do it in the current cassino system is:
Get complete control over reshufle (= reshufle moves from reward to the button, player can freely use anytime to reshufle rewards).
And add a second daily prize instead of reshufle reward (and best would be to remove the small garbage culture buildings also).
I just reshuffled but got no reward