• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic

Lovec Krys

@Marindor And any increase of chance of getting the daily reward? Or are we supposed to get half or less daily rewards compared to the finite quests system?

Deleted User - 81190

So those who are already done more than 3/4 of quest line would not get enough event currency at all. Thanks, Inno...
How they say in Japan, "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down." Inno is religiously following this mantra.

In other news, they decreased the amount of event currency towards the end of the quest line. So let me get this straight, for harder quests down the line, when your resources are drained as well, you will get even less than you would now? With only marginally reduced costs? And marginally improved side prizes, and the same dailies/grands? LOL, OK. Why even bother with infinite quest line then?

Just like in the last event when "by popular demand" we've got a hard cap on quest rewards. SMH...

Karvest

Well, everybody who have started but not finished quest line would get less ribbons here. Those who are in between of "increased the amount of Red Ribbons that you can get at the start of the quest line" and "decrease the amount of Red Ribbons you can receive towards the end of the quest line" are in the worst situation.

Deleted User - 62044

Change the slot machines chest for a bingo and then a double or nothing? I totally lost interest in random games, good luck to fortune players and will kill all strategy players.

cpickett76

Thank you for the changes that have been made so far but can we please do something about the frequency of the quests repeating. I'm getting make 7 trades with the wholesaler and buy 10 KP over and over with little to no break in between. Not only is that boring, the price of buying KPs don't reset daily like the price of the wholesaler goods. This is not a good thing, especially for advanced cites. I know I'm not the only one having this issue, other players in my FS with smaller cites are reporting the same problem with gain vision vapor quests. That is extremely taxing on a smaller city. Can we please do something about the frequency of these quests repeating? If that is not possible, could we have a choice like "Gain 15 vision vapor, scout a province, or upgrade a building.", "Accept 7 trades or make 7 trades with the Wholesaler.", or "Buy 10 KP, unlock a tech, or upgrade a building."?

Also, I'd like to see shorter workshop tasks with current level to 3 chapters prior again. I think 24 hour can be a hardship with the repeating quest line if the frequency of getting it cannot be changed. I did like the shorter quests that way since it didn't interfere with progressing my city. Just like the shorter tier one tasks. It would add variety back into this event without the frustration of having any current level workshops tied up for 24 hours. On the current level 9 hour workshop quests, I think if they were kept at 4 or less that would allow for challenge without causing hardship.

DeletedUser2899

i love the new music, in my land. But i am disappointed, in the gingerbread mansion rewards. I'm at level V, and 3 boosted tier 2's output is more than the gingerbread house. Of course, the over all gifts of kp and such, are nice to have and i would still like to know, when and if there are going to be other means of upgrading the up-gradable buildings crafted at the magic academy, my fellows in Harandar, would like to know if it's worth crafting the old buildings.

Dony

King of Bugs
Also, I'd like to see shorter workshop tasks with current level to 3 chapters prior again. I think 24 hour can be a hardship with the repeating quest line if the frequency of getting it cannot be changed. I did like the shorter quests that way since it didn't interfere with progressing my city. Just like the shorter tier one tasks. It would add variety back into this event without the frustration of having any current level workshops tied up for 24 hours. On the current level 9 hour workshop quests, I think if they were kept at 4 or less that would allow for challenge without causing hardship.
you will get those quests later on

Karvest

gone from 62 ribbons/quest down to 44... that's more than one grand prize less for me to the moment I finish quest line. And probably even more...

Heymrdiedier

gone from 62 ribbons/quest down to 44... that's more than one grand prize less for me to the moment I finish quest line. And probably even more...
is that from normal questline -> infinite?
or previous infinite amount -> new infinite amount?

im surprised to see the number 62 in the first place. it was going up so slow, i tought we'd never get over 40. And then that number would drop again once you went to infinite part. Thats why i wasnt putting any effort in this even in first place. Too low number at start.

salandrine

i took over a quest from yesterday asking for steel. fullfilled that quest this morning, next ist asking for 2 encounters or 8 tourney. Next: asking for steel, rolls etc. fullfilled this one, asking for 2 encounters or 8 tourney. next one: good amount of any typ of regular goods. now I have to wait for at least 3 hours.

and we have been told by inno, quest would not repeat in a row? Now its one after the other. I am still laughing at this, otherwise I had to cry.

And the increase of ribbons is from 29 yesterday to 30 today. Thats a totally wonderfull increase. Inno, I love you for that.

I love the daily today. And tried to get it. Got about 5 gifts and and reshuffle. Ok, go for the reshuffle. And next box I really got the daily. But now there are 15 unopend boxes are left, so I dont see any chance to get the daily twice.

Karvest

So crossing line is somewhere near 15/50 of third quest segment, those who are at that point now would suffer the most of quest rewards changes.

Lovec Krys

@salandrine I totaly understand, that's the worst part of this stupid cassino. When you get the daily price you know you won't get another with x tries (unless you hit reshufle). With the chest system you still could get it twice in a row with 5% chance, now that's impossible.

ps: And that's the exact reason why reshufle should be moved from boxes to a button freely usable by player, so if player gets what he wants, he can freely reshufle and try again his luck to get it again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What a great idea for a future Winter event! How about an advent calendar (calendar that counts down the days till christmas, usually 24 days) where everyone gets the same prize each day after filling a single quest...like collect x amount of goods, or gain 3 spells, anything that can be done in a short amount of time. Prizes could be simple items already coded...like instants, wishing wells, time reducers, etc.

I hope, Innogames will hear your voice. Your idea is simple, short and would be a nice little event. ;)

Buttrflwr

From 60 ribbons to 50??? Yeah, that's a big change, and much closer to the 18 we had as an option before. o_O:rolleyes: I got TWO spins on the 10 MM spells yesterday, I would have gotten TWO spins even at 50. And of course I got NO MM spells, which I really needed. I got relics, and something else I didn't need that was so memorable I have already forgotten it.
Though this is a start in the right direction, I'm sorry, it isn't going to be enough for me to play this on live. Oh, and I FINALLY got enough bricks to complete the VERY FIRST "grand" prize. :rolleyes: And believe me, if you think this post has sarcasm...I have REALLY held it in check as to how I REALLY feel about this event. I don't hate it, I ABHOR it.
I will say, thank you for listening, it is apparent you are doing that, and I get the difficulties in changing things on the fly. But I hope you are REALLY listening, and don't bring this kind of event programming back to us. We are not FoE. :)
Have a great day!

Lovec Krys

And the "best" part of this setup is that if we need to significantly boost something like seeds, we won't get more than 1 seed producing daily building (lucky players will get maybe 2).
So if this is new standard, the fastest way of significant seed production increase is through leveling wonders because we cannot win 5 - 10 needed seed production dailies.