• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic

aliceFalling

whatever happened to the second strand of quests? at least with daily quests it felt a little more dynamic...60 ribbons...really?!

Marindor

Hi guys,

Thank you once more for the explanation and your feedback, please keep it coming :) On the question if the side prizes change when the board gets reshuffled: They do :) Also: We noticed because of this thread that amounts of prizes are not shown properly beforehand, only after winning them. E.g. it could look like you only get 1 Relic while it's actually a pack of 3 Relics. We're working on adjusting that, so that the values of the prizes are more clear.

palmira

Also: We noticed because of this thread that amounts of prizes are not shown properly beforehand, only after winning them. E.g. it could look like you only get 1 Relic while it's actually a pack of 3 Relics. We're working on adjusting that, so that the values of the prizes are more clear.
Uau, I am so excited: it means I really can win 3 relics, that I only have thousands, after doing 6, six gruesome tasks? A most worthy prize for sure, sigh

iDavis

@Karvest according to announcement you should only get 2x more event currency returned.

When opening the "Double Reward" (x2) present right before opening "Reshuffle", the amount of returned Red Ribbons is doubled, allowing you to open two presents instead of one.

Marindor

@Marindor When you have thousands of each relics, 3 relics are just absolute garbage. Players can win relics in tournaments, giving them in events is just nerf of much more valuable rewards.

Sure, and if you have hundreds of coin rains and supply windfalls, those prizes are not that great either. If you have all your AW's maxed up, Runes are not great either. Side prizes are meant as a filler, not to be the main ones to get excited about ;)

salandrine

Sure, and if you have hundreds of coin rains and supply windfalls, those prizes are not that great either. If you have all your AW's maxed up, Runes are not great either. Side prizes are meant as a filler, not to be the main ones to get excited about ;)
yes, they are a filler.

But the other events I had a choice, if I accept winning these prices or not. Now I have no choice, thats bad.

Karvest

according to announcement you should only get 2x more event currency returned.
I'm not asking about collecting reshuffle item after x2, I'm asking about automatic daily reshuffle without any player action when x2 is active.

Lovec Krys

@Dony Yeah, with bad luck, but now bad luck has been promoted to standard.

@Marindor In previous events I had a choice to choose different chest which didn't contain such terrible reward. Now I don't have that choice. If the relic count was 50, it would be at least attractive to some players with low relics, but 3? That's just demotivating. And 1 rune shard is even not worth calling just a bad joke.

DeletedUser3036

did the chief developer come from the FoE team or something ? elvenar is slowly but surely going toward a FoE 2.0 at this point

we only had 1 single complain a year ago : we can finish the event in 5 days. How can an event type change so much from one that only asked for some re-adjustment to the daily % by adding infinite or a bigger finite number of quests ?

DeletedUser1278

This event is FUBAR

I want to pick what i want >>>not what you want<<< because im playing the event not you
Its looking really chilldish and 98% of the people is older the 12
This will be what i think first event i not playing
give the desingner a bucket and a plastic shuffle to play on the beach
BAN me butt this is still FUBAR