• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for this year's Winter Event here and let us know what you think about it! It might be a bit early, but still: Happy Holidays! :D

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Alcaro

When we will get the 1.67.1 app version? I have the 1.66.0 version from Nov. 2nd and nothing new available.
Just checked to be sure, I don't have the event on app. :(

@Scoobydoo - About Html5, I still use Flash for now.

Alcaro

I am an old player (not in Beta) but still so excited about this event! The rewards are super cute, congratz to the graphic designers! As always, they did an awesome job!

salandrine

arent there snowflakes falling down to the ground? Till now I had none and I could not collect any snowflake.

I should have complained early, *gg* Just in this moment I collected the first snowflake.

Edit: complaining again, got only 2 snowflakes since begin of event. Normaly we get 6 within 3 hours

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

For this event the decision was made to leave it at World Map encounters indeed.
will this be the last time an event asks for map encounters only, or is it possible future events will have this kind of quest again?
I was planning on finally doing all provincies again (instead of leaving hem all open) when we got the OR part 2 events in a row. Now that the OR part is gone again, im not sure what to do anymore ( do all for expansions or save some for events)

Deleted User - 62044

more sets??
i have 2 in my city for sell, i hope in the day rewards will be something interest

Jackluyt

You are welcome to share our event note with your friends and fellowship

Read more here: https://tinyurl.com/yb43uvln

46440371_10212854013605762_1827075540075413504_n.jpg